OK, I'm back, anything going on?

Old May 31st 10, 03:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane

Default OK, I'm back, anything going on?

Hi there!
Good to see you both, Maren and Shirley!
I've been away a while, I've gone back to school at our local
community college. I'm taking all sorts of computer design classes
like Photoshop and Illustrator, and InDesign for book layout and
Dreamweaver for websites. Plus two courses in ceramics so far and I'm
signed up for part 3 this fall, plus jewelry/metalworking! As you
might have guessed, I'm managing to get some ceramic beads made, and
hundreds of small faces for beading around. My friend Laura has
managed to finish up several beaded dolls and necklaces using them,
but I've still got my projects in piles. This week we are having the
annual Dyeing Days at my house and we got Day1 done with all the
mixing and showing the newbies how, in an hour or so more dyeing and
rinsing will commence. 45 colors and LOTS of colorful results by the
end of the week. This year I'm mostly doing tshirts for sale, cloth
for making Spirit Dolls and some jackets for me. I'm going to be doing
more shows, so its time for a couple of new show outfits.

big hugs to you!! and I'll be back more often now that I have a
convenient way to reach the group through my igoogle page.
Sarajane

http://polyclay.com/creative-connections/
Old May 31st 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

Good to "see" you here.
as you probably realised there only seems to be Maren and myself here.
I was having a look at the hands you sent me the other day.

I have been too ill this year and not been doing any crafts at all.
Just doing my family history.
Hugs
Shirley

In message
,
Sarajane writes

--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old July 6th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

Good to see you back, Sarajane!

On May 31, 4:48*am, Sarajane wrote:
[...]

We're Back!!! Eureka Stamps website is back! Sidny Rubberstamps 0 November 20th 05 10:02 PM
OT sorta : Back home and back online - long Heather Cross Quilting 3 May 11th 04 03:45 AM
I'm back Packrat Quilting 8 February 9th 04 01:57 PM
TDB is back Miriam \Mim\ Spencer Quilting 6 January 11th 04 07:24 PM
I'm back! Dragonfly Quilting 9 December 6th 03 01:12 AM