Let's try this again...

Old August 4th 09, 09:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Carla

Default Let's try this again...

Hello everyone,

Great to still see some familiar names I was away for a long while
due to computer problems. When the poor thing (computer) finally up
and died on me, I got a new one...then my ISP dropped usenet. I'm not
a fan of google groups, but I really missed the beading community

Cheers,
Carla
Old August 4th 09, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Hi Carla, waving back at you.

I have not posted lately because I have not been well and still feeling
rough.

Not doing any craft work at all.
Hugs
Shirley

In message
,
Carla writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 4th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Gina Bull

Go he http://www.eternal-september.org/

This was previously named Motzarella, but they had to change the name. It
is free Usenet. I have used it ever since University of Virginia gave up
providing Usenet service. I was the Usenet admin, and can vouch for this
service as very reliable.

Gina in Virginia
http://www.webshots.com/user/ginainva

Old August 4th 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Gina Bull
writes
Go he http://www.eternal-september.org/

This was previously named Motzarella, but they had to change the name.
It is free Usenet. I have used it ever since University of Virginia
gave up providing Usenet service. I was the Usenet admin, and can vouch
for this service as very reliable.

Gina in Virginia
http://www.webshots.com/user/ginainva

Love the cards Gina. Especially the Three Wise Women one.

I also make cards, Did all my GD's wedding stationery.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 8th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Carla

Hi Shirley,

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly, but happy to see you here.

Hugs,
Carla

Old August 10th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Gina Bull

Maren aka HiloBeads or PalmsEtc wrote:

Gina, are you back for good?

For Good? Or evil? :-)

I've never been gone, just real quiet. I can't do much beading due to
arthritis, but I managed to make a bracelet last week by being reeeeeal
careful.

Old August 14th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Hey Gina, what part of VA??

I'm on the coast....

Sterling

Old August 14th 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Gina Bull

Sterling wrote:
Hey Gina, what part of VA??

I'm on the coast....

Sterling

Charlottesville, home of Thomas Jefferson. (Yes, he is still quoted in UVa
faculty meetings ...)