Bead Fest

Old October 9th 04, 02:30 AM
JoAnn Paules

Default Bead Fest

My mom just called to tell me she downloaded the latest version of AOL 9.0
all by herself. Not a big deal but Mom isn't real computer-literate. After
we chatted for a bit I asked her what her plans were for tomorrow. She's
free all day so I asked if she'd like to go to Bead Fest with me. She asked
if she was going to like it or be bored. I told her there are lots of
sparklies. Well she's not into sparklies like I am but she's agreed to
accompany me. I was looking at making the hour and forty-five minute drive
solo but now I get to freak my mother out with my driving (I've been told I
brake a bit late) and spend some time with her. :-)

(BTW, the AOL is actually working and she's really pleased with herself.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

---

Old October 9th 04, 02:49 AM
Debbie B

That's wonderful. Please have your Mom call my Mom. Mine is a dingbat (but
very lovable & supportive)

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
My Crafts: http://home.earthlink.net/~debbierhcb/

Old October 9th 04, 03:03 AM
JoAnn Paules

Mom's not a dingbat - she's chock full of common sense. She claims not to be
creative but where does she think I got it from? I think that because she
was forced to be an adult so early (bad childhood and a mom at age 17) she
never had a chance to explore her creative side. I've often hoped she'd pick
up needlework or *something*. I know she could do it if she only tried.
Maybe the sparklies will get to her.

I need everyone to send some of those RCB vibes to Mom and convince her to
buy beads. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

link.net...

Old October 9th 04, 04:30 AM
Cheri2Star

How about if we send RCB vibes so she'll buy YOU beads?

heh heh

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old October 9th 04, 04:54 AM
JoAnn Paules

Better yet! :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old October 9th 04, 07:10 AM
Mothwoman

I hope you have as much fun as I did today! I thought I was going to be a good
girl, and only spend the little bit of money I had in cash. Didn't work! At
least my biggest purchase was dichro, and I feel a little more justified buying
that than the silver and crystals.

I wish I had a lot more money, and time to go back. I got so tired, I fell
asleep, and didn't make any beads. It was so much fun, though!
Joan Eckard

http://mothwoman.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Mothwoman-Beads-and-Jewelry

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=Mothwoman