AD: New lampwork auctions AND new beads on my website!

Old January 28th 04, 03:04 AM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD: New lampwork auctions AND new beads on my website!

Does anybody want to celebrate with me? Andrew is a MIRACLE... he's been
busy putting up new auctions and adding beads to my website (his
descriptions are so cute!) and I'm lagging behind in making
announcements, LOL! I've been spending lots of time behind the torch
while my baby-crazy best friend (who we all refer to as Auntie Gwyn) has
been spending time cuddling Ophelia, so between the indulgence of family
and the kindness of friends, we're all feeling pretty good these days.

New auctions (and my 21-bead set, "Bodies of Water", which ends tonight)
are to be seen at:

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

New website goodies (including some decadent encased florals, and new
installments of my "Streams) series) are at:

http://www.beadwife.com

I am also now "Officially" taking special orders (as Marissa was the
first to discover! Thank you, Marissa!) and the details are under the
"Special Orders" link in the right side of the navbar on my homepage.

Thanks for looking!
Old January 28th 04, 03:59 AM
Beth IA

I have to hand it to you Kalera...Tangerine Blush is out of this world!!!
--
Beth
http://workerbead.home.att.net

Old January 28th 04, 04:51 AM
Susan B.

In article , Kalera Stratton
wrote:

Does anybody want to celebrate with me? Andrew is a MIRACLE... he's been
busy putting up new auctions and adding beads to my website (his
descriptions are so cute!) and I'm lagging behind in making
announcements, LOL! I've been spending lots of time behind the torch
while my baby-crazy best friend (who we all refer to as Auntie Gwyn) has
been spending time cuddling Ophelia, so between the indulgence of family
and the kindness of friends, we're all feeling pretty good these days.

New auctions (and my 21-bead set, "Bodies of Water", which ends tonight)
are to be seen at:

http://www.snurl.com/1sfe

Ooooh - a studio varlet. Lucky you!! and the Bodies of Water set is
totally amazing!

susan in canada

--
See my bead auctions at:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=65191
Old January 28th 04, 03:30 PM
Margie

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:04:49 -0800, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

New website goodies (including some decadent encased florals, and new
installments of my "Streams) series) are at:

http://www.beadwife.com

I can't look, I can't look...your tangerine blush and dew trails and
your florals.....help Mr. Wizard!!!!

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old January 28th 04, 11:57 PM
Dr. Sooz

Does anybody want to celebrate with me? Andrew is a MIRACLE...

A resounding yes! cracking open the champagne as we speak
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old January 29th 04, 05:27 AM
Kalera Stratton

Oh wow.. thank you!

-Kalera

Old January 29th 04, 05:35 AM
Kalera Stratton

I am so unbelievably lucky... my productivity has already increased, and
I'm still training him! He has caught right on to doing listings (his
descriptions make me LOL sometimes... they're so cute!) and is also
technically proficient, so I don't have to coo down Moxley every time I
need a change on my website ("Oooh honey, can you make this lettering
bigger? And centered? And...) all I have to do is tell Andrew I need it
done, and BAM! SO, thanks to some good feedback I gleaned here, I had
him make a couple of navigational changes today.

Thank you Bodies of Water! I still can't believe how well that set
turned out, and I want to use those stringer recipes again soon... as
soon as I get caught up on all the other ideas I have waiting in line!
My latest thing has been teeny tiny lentils. These things are REALLY
small... and I am powerless to resist them. I just keep making more, and
more, and more... they're just so CUUUTE!

And my secret shame is that I have, in fact, actually licked them. I
couldn't help it! I'll wash them before I send them to whoever buys them...

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old January 29th 04, 05:38 AM
Kalera Stratton

WOO!

I will take a picture of him and put it on my website so everyone can
see what the face of blessed relief looks like.

The funniest thing is, he wears a TIE to work. HERE! HAW!

-Kalera

Old January 29th 04, 03:20 PM
Kandice Seeber

A tie? LOL

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Dr. Sooz wrote:

Does anybody want to celebrate with me? Andrew is a MIRACLE...

A resounding yes! cracking open the champagne as we speak
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links