OT - Offer accepted!

Old December 4th 03, 09:51 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default OT - Offer accepted!

Ok. So it isn't the condo with the large sewing area, but it's a nice condo
(end unit with lots of light). It is in the same complex as Xs new condo
(but not too close!). The kids can walk thru the woods on a path to get back
and forth as need be. So it is going to be the best situation for all.

I should be moving by the end of the month if there aren't any problems.

Thanks for the finger crossings! (keep them semi crossed for no
complications)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old December 4th 03, 09:55 PM
Taria

Good to hear LN. We just won't allow any problems BG
Idea of a condo with someone else doing outside maintenance
sure seems like a good idea some days.
Amazing how fast an escrow can close in these days.
I remember our first house it was 90 day-if there were no
problems!
Taria

Old December 4th 03, 10:00 PM
Cindy S.

Way to go LN. That's great news.

Still keeping everything crossed.....

Cindy from MO

Old December 5th 03, 12:08 AM
nana2b

Get out those boxes and start packing!!!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old December 5th 03, 12:32 AM
AliceW

Congrats, LN. Don't fret about not getting the one you wanted. I lived in
a townhouse for a while and bought an end unit. Wise decision! especially
when you have kids that use front doors and back doors. You're gonna love
having the end unit and lots of light is a bonus. Much happiness in your
new digs!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old December 5th 03, 01:06 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

Ok. So it isn't the condo with the large sewing area, but it's a nice condo
(end unit with lots of light). It is in the same complex as Xs new condo
(but not too close!). The kids can walk thru the woods on a path to get back
and forth as need be. So it is going to be the best situation for all.

I should be moving by the end of the month if there aren't any problems.

Thanks for the finger crossings! (keep them semi crossed for no
complications)

Woohoo, LN! I'm so glad for you! I wish the one with the large sewing
area had worked out, but who know? Maybe this one will turn out to be
better somehow.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old December 5th 03, 01:11 AM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article ,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

Ok. So it isn't the condo with the large sewing area, but it's a nice condo
(end unit with lots of light). It is in the same complex as Xs new condo
(but not too close!). The kids can walk thru the woods on a path to get back
and forth as need be. So it is going to be the best situation for all.

I should be moving by the end of the month if there aren't any problems.

Thanks for the finger crossings! (keep them semi crossed for no
complications)

Yahoo!

Packing tip of the day: All that stash works really well for padding
dishes and other breakables ;-)

marcella
Old December 5th 03, 11:55 AM
Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight for ya, LN!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 5th 03, 12:36 PM
Mneets

LN .. That is good news...strangely enough, when I heard you were looking for a
place, what went thru my mind was for you and your x to rent a duplex or
multidwelling unit!! That is great for the kids.. and will save you and your X
tons of transportation time. Hugs, Neets

Old December 5th 03, 12:40 PM
frood

Woo Hoo! I'll send Spike and Giles up to help you pack. They have lots of
experience.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply