Eye candy! These are just stunning

Old January 18th 05, 12:38 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default Eye candy! These are just stunning

Emma Ralph, you should not be hiding your listings under a bushel!!!

These are simply stunning and make me want to cry because I know they'll go
for far more than I can afford (which is great for you but horrible for me).

*weeping and running away*

*running back*

Oh yes, the link!

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthetillermanbeads
Tillerman on JustBeads:

Old January 18th 05, 01:03 PM
Diana Curtis

Oh! Running away with Su, trampled by Su in her haste to give the link,
limping away again with Su.
Lets consol ourselves with chocolate, Su.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old January 18th 05, 01:23 PM
Beadseeker

Emma,
These beads, both sets, are really beautiful!!
Patti
Old January 18th 05, 01:31 PM
E J Ralph

Aw thanks Su

I really *really* enjoyed making both of the sets I have up this week.

Certainly not meaning to hide my listings under any bushels
(incidently , what *is* a bushel?)
In fact I was coming here today to do a little AD for them - but you
beat me to it!

Thanks for your kind words,
Emma
www.ejrbeads.co.uk

Old January 18th 05, 01:32 PM
E J Ralph

Am I allowed to join the chocolate-fest?
No fair if I am not - because chocolate is my first-love.
Emma ;-)

Old January 18th 05, 01:32 PM
E J Ralph

Thanks Patti,
You are all too kind.

Emma

Old January 18th 05, 02:11 PM
Diana Curtis

It would be more fun if you joined us. Of course!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old January 18th 05, 02:39 PM
Su/Cutworks

Emma wrote:

Am I allowed to join the chocolate-fest?

Absolutely! What's your favourite?

No fair if I am not - because chocolate is my first-love.

Well, you'll need some consolation when those beads leave for a new home!

Diana wrote:

Oh! Running away with Su, trampled by Su in her haste to give the link,
limping away again with Su.
Lets consol ourselves with chocolate, Su.

Sure. What do you want? We'll sit in the corner and get happy while people
bid and break our hearts.

Truffle? Bonbon? Peanut Butter Cup?

-Su

Old January 18th 05, 03:13 PM
E J Ralph

Now there is a question - what is my favourite choccy?
(notice Su using British spellings now - I think we have her more or
less assimilated for sure, if it wasn't for the pasta/gravy incident!)

Praline of any kind
caramels of any kind (galaxy, cadburys - in that order, naturally!)
flakes are good
Snickers - I had that today. Morning spent geocaching, I earned
everyone of its 300 calories

um.. and about every other chocolate the UK has to offer, alongside
anything Belgian, or Swiss.

um....
chocolate

Emma

Old January 18th 05, 04:09 PM
Su/Cutworks

Emma wrote:

Now there is a question - what is my favourite choccy?
(notice Su using British spellings now - I think we have her more or
less assimilated for sure, if it wasn't for the pasta/gravy incident!)

Ahem! We agreed to not mention the gravy incident! Thankyouverymuch.

Praline of any kind

Yum. My daughter's soon to be ex-MIL makes the real kind down there in
Louisiana. I'm hoping to get some as they're still on good terms, and I've
not had any that were better! I'll share. As long as you don't mention the
gravy incident.

caramels of any kind (galaxy, cadburys - in that order, naturally!)

Yep. Galaxy caramel is superb. I love the Galaxy selection box and insist
on getting the hazelnut in caramel in chocolate ones. MINE!

um.. and about every other chocolate the UK has to offer, alongside
anything Belgian, or Swiss.

um....
chocolate

Well, that does sum it up.