Just a Little S.E.X.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 27th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default Just a Little S.E.X.

ellice wrote:

even the LNS owner just looks at me and says
"don't buy the overdyes - just check your stash - you must have something" .

LOL! She knows you well!

I've actually never stitched with silks, although I do have a couple of
freebie skeins from somewhere and a skein I bought at CATS in Vegas for
a Teeny Tweenie.

Not with the design - at least not on the chart I bought. Just has the
pretty picture and tells you to go to the site to print it out.

Glad I printed it out, then. I *really* like the little one!

ROFLMAO - when I think about the 6 projects I've got in the hopper right now
- not to mention the knitting stuff. I may not wait on this - as it's the
tiniest project I have and am itching to start immediately

I'd at least like to finish the baby blanket I'm working on and Fairy
Grandmother...all I have left of her is her bottom wings and the
beading. I can hardly wait until she's finished!

I found in the stash - the Crystal Waters from the 4 elements series - have
the fabric, the thread - all set to go...eventually.

Glad you found your stash! Y'know, I think that's one I have that I
bought a couple years ago, along with the thread pack!

I'm going to finish sorting out this thread now. I hope.

Have fun fondling.

Joan

S.E.X glorious S.E.X.!!! Amber Needlework 2 April 15th 06 08:54 PM
S.E.X. and stuff Tina Quilting 20 February 8th 06 12:16 AM
Aviation and S.E.X. Mika Quilting 4 November 18th 05 05:39 AM
Joys of S.E.X!!! Mika Quilting 6 June 14th 04 06:29 AM
S.E.X. and 'other' things for the uninitiated. Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 15 December 5th 03 08:08 PM