free pattern instructions

Old May 29th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default free pattern instructions

http://www.ufo-rphanage.com/Seattle_Streets_Pattern.pdf

Enjoy, jennellh
Old May 29th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Thanks I love it.
Gen

Old May 29th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

How beautiful. Would be great for our batik fanatics. Polly

"Gen" wrote in message
Thanks I love it.
Gen

Old May 29th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Saved. Thanks. The example looks like a mosaic stained glass.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old May 29th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

A great way to use up all kinds of themed fabrics, etc. jennellh

On May 28, 8:45*pm, "Gen" wrote:
Thanks *I love it.
Gen

"jennellh" wrote in message

http://www.ufo-rphanage.com/Seattle_Streets_Pattern.pdf

Enjoy, jennellh- Hide quoted text -

Old May 29th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary

thank you. Thank You. THANK YOU!

Old May 29th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sherry Starr[_3_]

I love it. I might use my batiks to make it, but I'm also thinking about
the Southwest fabrics that I have. That would work. I could probably
combine the batiks with the Southwest fabrics. This will probably have to
be added to my list of quilts to make in my next lifetime, lol. I don't
think it will be done in this lifetime.

Sherry Starr

Old May 29th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I really love it, however I need pictures of the steps. I have to read it
and see it or I can't follow it. Grrrrrr

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old May 29th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Thanyou for that. Itwill be great to use my handyes!
--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old May 29th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Basically, you decide on the size of finished block that you want and
use fabric strips which add up to that number (any combination of
sizes - forget about seam allowances) - the black leading (1") makes
up the seam allowance difference. Measure components: scrap/lead/
scrap/lead/scrap .... any combination will do as long as the 'pretty'
fabrics sandwich the leading. The other important factor to make it
work is to use a 1" leading strip which equals the seam allowances
between fabrics.
The blocks are squared up without the black leading attached - the
leading strips between blocks are treated as sashing strips when
making up the quilt. When the size is reached, the leading strips
become the border. Hope this helps? jennellh