New "Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy" design...

Old February 25th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default New "Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy" design...

At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the ‘Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy’.
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti
Old February 25th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote in message
At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the ‘Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy’.
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti

No flame here. I would love to see the design but can't. Your link won't
let me in.

Lucille

Old February 25th 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Feb 25, 4:03*pm, "Lucille" wrote:
wrote in message

At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy .
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti

No flame here. * I would love to see the design but can't. *Your link won't
let me in.

Lucille

I'm sorry, Lucille ,it's been some time since I've worked on web page
addresses.
Here it is (I hope)...
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear.html

Old February 25th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/25/10 3:55 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the ŒRead-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy¹.
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti

He's sweet

I like it when designers post. One of these days I'm going to break down and
do your goalie and player hockey designs. They're a natural - I own one of
each.

Old February 25th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote in message

At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy .
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti

No flame here. I would love to see the design but can't. Your link
won't
let me in.

Lucille

I'm sorry, Lucille ,it's been some time since I've worked on web page
addresses.
Here it is (I hope)...
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear.html

He's great. I wish I had someone to make him for.

Lucille

Old February 26th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

First of all, Lynne, he's adorable!

On Feb 25, 3:50*pm, "Lucille" wrote:

He's great. * I wish I had someone to make him for.

ahem I have a granddaughter coming in June....that should be enough
time for you to finish him! May I suggest, though, that you *don't*
put the buttons & charms on him? You can just stitch his eyes, nose &
mouth on. That will make him much more baby-friendly.

Joan
Old February 26th 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

wrote in message

At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy .
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti

No flame here. * I would love to see the design but can't. *Your link won't
let me in.

Lucille

I'm sorry, Lucille ,it's been some time since I've worked on web page
addresses.
Here it is (I hope)...
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear.html

Lynne,

It's really lovely! But, at least now, maybe I'll go finish your
Poseidon...even if I don't do the Teddy.

Ellice

Old February 26th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

wrote in message

At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy .
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti

No flame here. * I would love to see the design but can't. *Your link won't
let me in.

Lucille

I'm sorry, Lucille ,it's been some time since I've worked on web page
addresses.
Here it is (I hope)...
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear.html

Lynne,

It's really lovely! *But, at least now, maybe I'll go finish your
Poseidon...even if I don't do the Teddy.

Ellice

Thanks for persevering, Lucille… I’m glad you like it.
Cheryl, I would have thought you’d have a wallful of hockey-related
pieces by now.
You’re absolutely right about the buttons and charms, Joan. I gave
this matter a lot of thought before deciding to take this particular
path. My decision was based on the fact that the Teddy’s already a
piece that won’t take an awful lot of abuse (as in spit-up, limb-
sucking and chewing, etc.) Some children’s items are best used only
under supervision or during a shared story time and I think that the
embellished Teddy should be one of them.
Thanks, Ellice. Have fun with Poseidon… my model hangs on our living
room wall (between my husband’s poster for a school play and one of
his friend’s watercolour and ink illustrations.
Lynne
Old March 1st 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 2/26/10 3:54 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

wrote in message

At the risk of being severely 'flamed', I'd just like to invite you to
see my new design... the Read-Me-A-Rhyme Teddy .
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear/html
Thank you very much for your time and consideration
Lynne Nicoletti

No flame here. * I would love to see the design but can't. *Your link won't
let me in.

Lucille

I'm sorry, Lucille ,it's been some time since I've worked on web page
addresses.
Here it is (I hope)...
http://www.lynnenicoletti.com/largerteddybear.html

Lynne,

It's really lovely! *But, at least now, maybe I'll go finish your
Poseidon...even if I don't do the Teddy.

Ellice

Thanks for persevering, LucilleŠ I¹m glad you like it.
Cheryl, I would have thought you¹d have a wallful of hockey-related
pieces by now.

Actually, no, while I have the Kulik Hockey, I have yet to stitch anything
hockey related

Old March 1st 10, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

On 3/1/10 8:49 AM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 2/26/10 3:54 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Yaeh - didn't I send you some Hockey Goalie XS...with the lovely PTP Glacier
(frosty linen). Of course, I have the same chart, and haven't even started
it - though I do know where it is with all the lovely threads and linen!

Link for the curious:
http://www.xs-and-ohs.com/Catalog/B-.../xo3B-230.html

Ellice (who is now going to spend the next 2 days dealing with tax
catastrophes and thanking all that is good that her DH is such a good guy)