England Needlepoint Shops

Old January 2nd 09, 11:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default England Needlepoint Shops

Edna wrote:
Must have missed this message until now.

What I did when we visited the UK was to buy an English needlecraft magazine
and read the advertisements. That's how you find the shops.

We found the most interesting one with hollyhocks growing outside the door
in the High Street of the gorgeous Cotswolds village of Chipping Campden and
visited a few times.
Sadly I have not been able to locate it with Google so it is most likely
gone as this was a few (or more) years ago.

Edna in Sydney

Shop appears to be open but has no website:
Campden Needlecraft Centre
Chipping Campden
Gloucestershire
GL55 6AG
UK
01368 840583 (phone)
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old January 2nd 09, 12:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Edna

wrote in message ...
Edna wrote:
[...]

Bruce you are sooo clever...I had searched and searched. That is the one!
Very pleased to hear it is still there!

Edna in Sydney