Seasonal Rant

Old December 25th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mag

Default Seasonal Rant

I'm really sorry to post this here but I have no where else to go.
I am so lonely this time of year. I am so lonely right now.
Tomorrow I will be 60. My husband passed 6 years ago this
time. Family lives in another state. We are snowed in since
Saturday and I cannot get to church. Forgive me for this rant.
Old December 25th 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn.Mary

Mag wrote:
I'm really sorry to post this here but I have no where else to go.
I am so lonely this time of year. I am so lonely right now.
Tomorrow I will be 60. My husband passed 6 years ago this
time. Family lives in another state. We are snowed in since
Saturday and I cannot get to church. Forgive me for this rant.

I am so very sorry you are alone and lonely. Can you at least stay
warm, dry and fed? If so, be assured that this will get over. You say
you go to church. Remember what it says in your Bible. It says ".and
it came to pass....." It never says it came to stay. I do hope that
perhaps some kindly neighbor will come and help you to get out.

Hugs

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old December 25th 08, 06:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley Shone

Sending you comforting hugs from across the pond.
Shirley

In message , Mag
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old December 25th 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Mag wrote:
I'm really sorry to post this here but I have no where else to go.
I am so lonely this time of year. I am so lonely right now.
Tomorrow I will be 60. My husband passed 6 years ago this
time. Family lives in another state. We are snowed in since
Saturday and I cannot get to church. Forgive me for this rant.

No need to ask for forgiveness. You're not ranting, just stating facts;
you are in my thoughts and prayers even though I don't know who you are
nor where you live.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old December 25th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

There are many of us out here in the netherworld that don't have family,
or close friends, or strong connections in their immediate world. Some
of us don't celebrate the holidays. I know how difficult this time of
year can be. And weather can certainly contribute to the feeling of
isolation. Sending hugs your way.

Dianne

Mag wrote:
I'm really sorry to post this here but I have no where else to go.
I am so lonely this time of year. I am so lonely right now.
Tomorrow I will be 60. My husband passed 6 years ago this
time. Family lives in another state. We are snowed in since
Saturday and I cannot get to church. Forgive me for this rant.

--
Affordable & Creative Website Design - including Flash and more.
No Templates. Designed Just For You! http://Kanen5Designs.com
Old December 25th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/24/08 11:18 PM, in article ,
"Mag" wrote:

I'm really sorry to post this here but I have no where else to go.
I am so lonely this time of year. I am so lonely right now.
Tomorrow I will be 60. My husband passed 6 years ago this
time. Family lives in another state. We are snowed in since
Saturday and I cannot get to church. Forgive me for this rant.

How about a hug?

I've come to hate this time of year. I do wish your family was closer and I
completely understand about the snow.

Cheryl

Old December 25th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Mag" wrote in message
I'm really sorry to post this here but I have no where else to go.
I am so lonely this time of year. I am so lonely right now.
Tomorrow I will be 60. My husband passed 6 years ago this
time. Family lives in another state. We are snowed in since
Saturday and I cannot get to church. Forgive me for this rant.

I'm sending hugs and good wishes to you.

I'm lucky and although I have no family nearby and I've been a widow for 18
years, I have made very dear friends that are close by and live the same
lifestyle I do. Most of us are single and retired and are a great comfort
to each other at times like these.

I do hope the weather clears for you soon and you can get out and have some
fun.

Old December 25th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mag

I woke up this morning regretting having sent the post only
to be totally up-lifted by all the responses. Thank you all
so much!! You all have made my day!! I'll be thinking
about what has been said here through to the new year and beyond.

mag

removed a depressing post.

Old December 25th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/25/08 11:36 AM, in article ,
"Mag" wrote:

I woke up this morning regretting having sent the post only
to be totally up-lifted by all the responses. Thank you all
so much!! You all have made my day!! I'll be thinking
about what has been said here through to the new year and beyond.

mag

"Mag" wrote in message

removed a depressing post.

Any time!

OT Seasonal Greetings Cats Quilting 10 December 22nd 06 01:36 AM
Seasonal Greetings Ray Almond Yarn 9 December 24th 05 01:59 PM
OT Seasonal Silliness.... Listpig Quilting 25 December 19th 04 05:28 PM
very OT but seasonal G.Kelly Yarn 9 December 23rd 03 03:20 PM
AD - Seasonal Lampwork.... Kandice Seeber Beads 4 November 11th 03 07:01 PM