Puffy Couching

Old December 22nd 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default Puffy Couching

says...

Tell me - how did you do the books?

I hunted online for pictures of books I own, copied and resized them, and then
printed them on card stock. I tacked them down with a few stitches rather than
gluing. Not because I don't like glue but because I thought if they weren't
totatly flat, it would look like they were stacked on top of each other and add
another dimension. I had toyed with the idea of printing them on fabric or
making several copies on paper and layering them with glue dots like
professional sticker makers do but the KISS principle won out ;-)

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old December 22nd 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Anne! Your embroidery is wonderful! You are so very creative. Thanks
so much for putting up the picture. It is absolutely charming! I love it!

And the books! You are something else!

Dianne

Couching threads frood Quilting 7 February 3rd 06 02:17 PM
couching questions anne Needlework 4 September 25th 05 02:47 PM
Or Nue or Italian Couching [email protected] Needlework 1 September 7th 05 06:50 AM
[AD] **New at Trash City** Shell, Puffy Ovals, Crosses, Nemos and spookies! Trashcitybeads Beads 2 September 4th 03 10:07 PM
Rose Quartz Puffy Heart Tante Lina Beads 16 July 20th 03 05:54 AM