RCTQ vol 11 directory has gone out!

Old November 14th 04, 10:29 PM

Dang, missed it again!
Michele from Ohio

Old November 14th 04, 10:32 PM
Sharon Harper

But Sandy, didn't you know Polly Esther is indestructible? Almost like Ny
Lon!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article .net,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

OOps. Now I can't even spell my name. Sandy put heaps too much calcium

in
my chocolate milk. Pollly
"Polly Esther" wrote I didn't put in my zip code either (Must have

been
out carousing with
Sandy). Please add the zip in case you need to send some tasty morsel

the gators. threeninefivesixtwo. Poly

"Sandy Foster" wrote Thanks LN and Alice! This is great, as always.

must
have messed up,
though, and forgotten to put in my zip code, which is 8*9*0*1*2.

Minus
the asterisks, of course. g

Oh, *fine*. Blame me. But I only put lots of calcium in for your own
good, Poly/Pollly/Polly -- don't want you to get osteoporosis and start
crumbling, you know.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Old November 14th 04, 10:42 PM
maryd

I am missing several postal codes. I'll just get them from last years list
when possible.

--
Mary
"Terbear" wrote in message
Mine got left off too....so if you want to just go add mine in, it is

92691
Teri (terbear)

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

Sorry it took so long to send out. I went to Houston and it threw my
schedule off.

If you got an email from me, but didn't get a file attached, please

let
me
know... But check all of your email first, cuz I resent when I

realized
my
mistake. Sometimes 2x! LOL OK. I'm a slow learner.

If you missed this update, I'm sorry, but I'll update again in about 6
months.

Again, many thanks to Alice for all of her work on this.

Thanks LN and Alice! This is great, as always. I must have messed up,

Old November 14th 04, 10:43 PM
Queen of Squishies

Mine went missing as well. It's 61920. Thanks,

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old November 15th 04, 01:48 AM
Terbear

Mary,
LN sent me the excel version, and the missing zip codes were there!
Teri

Old November 15th 04, 02:04 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

LOL... It also automatically put in 00 for those who didn't include a year
at all.

--
LN (CO-Queen of the RCTQ directory)

"georg" wrote in message

Thank you both for your hard work.

I did look at my entry, and I reallized only then that the year had been
set up to only take 2 digits and not the 4 I had entered. So I'll like
to let everyone know that I'm not born in 1919, but 1969.

-georg
not that old yet...

Old November 15th 04, 02:05 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

LOL

Sorry. Sent out when I was listening to 5 kids laughing and hooting while
watching Gremlins (remember that hokey movie?) and wasn't concentrating as
well as I should. I sent some out correctly... many times, and some I forgot
to attach. Sigh.

--
LN (CO-Queen of the RCTQ directory)

"Cindy Schmidt" wrote in message
Got mine too LN but I feel so special, cause I got it 4 times. LOL

--
Cindy from MO

Old November 15th 04, 02:12 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

For some reason, it kept the zip codes in Excel, but stripped some of them
when converted to Word.

Old November 15th 04, 02:16 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Oh well. I guess it isn't a fool proof process. Weird how it took some and
didn't take others. I don't know why.

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)