FS: Grace Quilting Items Up For Sale

Old November 14th 04, 01:13 AM
Susan

Default FS: Grace Quilting Items Up For Sale

Grace Quilting items up for sale on eBay for two more days (ending Nov-15-04
17:55:38 PST).

Grace Pattern Perfect

Grace Machine Quilter frame

Grace 16" Adapter

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=garagesalerTh anks! garagesaler

Old November 14th 04, 01:18 AM
DrQuilter

nice. unsolicited advertising but inccuous because the link is messed
up... ;o)

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)
Old November 14th 04, 08:47 AM
Susan

Sorry, got that link wrong:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...id=garagesaler

Old November 14th 04, 02:18 PM
Diana Curtis

This group is not the place for ads. That is what Dr Quilter was trying to
say politely. The correct place for your ad is at
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.
Just as a caution to you, posting ads to Ebay in groups that dont allow
posting can get your Ebay priveleges revoked.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Susan" wrote in message
Sorry, got that link wrong:

Snipped Url

Old November 15th 04, 07:35 AM
Susan

Thanks Diana! I did a search for quilting since I don't know anything about
it and found lots of archived ads in this group, so thought it would be ok.
I appreciate you pointing me to the right place to post!

Susan

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
This group is not the place for ads. That is what Dr Quilter was trying to
say politely. The correct place for your ad is at
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.
Just as a caution to you, posting ads to Ebay in groups that dont allow
posting can get your Ebay priveleges revoked.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Susan" wrote in message
Sorry, got that link wrong:

Snipped Url

Old November 15th 04, 07:08 PM
Diana Curtis

You are most welcome. Hey, if you want to come back and learn a bit more
about quilting please feel free.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Susan" wrote in message
Thanks Diana! I did a search for quilting since I don't know anything

about
it and found lots of archived ads in this group, so thought it would be

ok.
I appreciate you pointing me to the right place to post!

Susan

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
This group is not the place for ads. That is what Dr Quilter was trying

say politely. The correct place for your ad is at
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace.
Just as a caution to you, posting ads to Ebay in groups that dont allow
posting can get your Ebay priveleges revoked.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Susan" wrote in message
Sorry, got that link wrong:

Snipped Url

Kinds of quilting pins; how to pin; stitch in the ditch machine quilting; fancy designs Beth Pierce Quilting 10 February 25th 04 10:23 PM
Hand quilting vs. machine quilting Elena Quilting 1 January 18th 04 07:31 PM
My Quilting History...for anyone interested. Christina Quilting 11 January 11th 04 04:48 PM
Grace Quilting Frame Michael Quilting 0 January 1st 04 10:14 AM
Quilting Thread question Carol Wolfe Quilting 9 July 15th 03 05:20 AM