Who all Got New Machines and What kind

Old December 26th 03, 12:49 AM
Bistoury

Default Who all Got New Machines and What kind

Well I have stolen my husbands computer from him for a sec while I
look up some quilting sites and just stopped in here...first time.
How many of you got new sewing machines etc., for Christmas?
I was really lucky but now I have to use them.
Haley

Old December 26th 03, 01:16 AM
Steve & Paulette Lashley

ME! I got a Janome 9000, which is quite a change from my Pfaff 130 (which
I will never part with). I have had a blast trying out all the specialty
stitches. It works wonderfully, and I am very pleased with DH for being so
sweet!

Paulette in WV

ink.net...

Old December 26th 03, 02:01 AM
Julia in MN

My husband gave me the Carol Doak Foundation Factory CD (of course, I
had to tell him exactly what I wanted and where to shop for it, so it
wasn't a big surprise).

My grandkids gave me a pack of fat quarters -- 8 medium blue prints. My
3yo DGS picked them out. They also gave me a case for carrying quilt
projects and some small tools to classes, etc. That's something that
wasn't on my list, but looks like it will be nice to have.

Julia in MN

http://mail.chartermi.net/~jaccola/

Old December 26th 03, 02:19 AM
AliceW

Well, didn't get a new SM, but I got Tivo 2 - with lifetime service from my
wonderful, sweet DH!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

ink.net...

Old December 26th 03, 02:57 AM
hfw

For my birthday last week, I got the Alto's QuiltCut2. For Hanukka, my
awesome DH got me the Ultra table from JoAnn and a much needed bookcase for
the sewing area. It's definitely a quilty winter around here!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old December 26th 03, 04:05 AM
frood

Well, I got a new machine, but not a sewing machine. I got a chocolate
tempering machine, for melting chocolate. See, still on topic! G

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

ink.net...

Old December 26th 03, 04:21 AM
hfw

Wow! Tell us about your chocolate creations. Didn't know there was such a
thing as a chocolate tempering machine. Is it commercial equipment?

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Well, I got a new machine, but not a sewing machine. I got a chocolate
tempering machine, for melting chocolate. See, still on topic! G

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

ink.net...

Old December 26th 03, 06:57 AM
Elizabeth Young

I got a little tiny vacuum cleaner for cleaning out my machine.
Also a gift certificate to Hancock's, which will be used tomorrow to get
more machine needles, etc.
And, best of all, a gift cert. to the LQS
ShoPPinG!!!!! tomorrow!

liz young in cool, damp california
Old December 26th 03, 12:52 PM
CHARLES MURPHY

No new machine but DDL
got me the ribbon AND elastic wizard! Have wanted these for some time.....

--
Mauvice in Central WI USA
ink.net...