[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - Oct 6

Old October 8th 03, 05:36 PM

Default [AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - Oct 6

The Beaded Flower Newsletter
10/06/03 - From Beaded Garden (.com)

Direct links for all items mentioned in this newsletter can be found
at the home page.
http://www.beadedgarden.com/index.cfm

FEATURED WEB SITE - OCTOBER 2003
On the first Monday of the month, the Beaded Garden Newsletter
features a beaded flower Web site., usually non-English, along with a
guided navigational tour. Be the first to know about the featured
non-English web site! Sign up for the mailing list or send me an email
at . See the Newsletter Archives for previous featured
sites.
http://www.beadedgarden.com/about_ne...letterarchives

DID YOU KNOW
BEES LOVE BEADED FLOWERS?!
Yesterday (Sunday, October 5) I was in an Cincinnati’s Hyde Park
Square Art Show as one of 225 out of 400 artists chosen to
participate. (Which is why today’s newsletter is later than usual.)
See the Beaded Garden home page for a photo of my display.

The bees were out in full force and they found my beaded flowers of
great interest. They kept landing on my flowers to investigate and
then fly off, except for this one very persistent bee that landed on
the beaded thistle and spent a long time searching for that elusive
pollen and even crawled inside (see photo on home page)!

BEADED FLOWERS CD (French)! (SOLD OUT)
Les Bouquets de Fleurs en perles de rocaille (Beaded Bouquets and
Flowers) is an easy to follow CD even though it’s in French. The
techniques used are a combination of French and Victorian. Patterns
are included for Anthurium, Calla Lily (Arum), Cactus, Poppy,
Cyclamen, Dahlia, Foxglove, Fuchsia, Forsythia, Gladiola, Hydrangea,
Iris, Hyacinth, Lavender, Lotus, Tiger Lily, Marguerite Daisy, Mimosa,
Lily of the Valley, Daffodil, Carnation, Bird of Paradise, Orchid,
Pansy, Dandelion, Venus Flytrap, Rose, Fuji Mum, Sunflower, 3 and 4
leaf clover, Tulip, and Violets.

I have two extra copies available for $35 each. Email me if you’re
interested! Or you can order this yourself from Juliette. If there’s
enough interest I’ll order more and carry this at Beaded Garden.

NEW KITS!
Lise Flyman’s kits make great Christmas Gift for the crafty child in
your life! (Suitable for ages 8 and up.) Kid tested and LOVED!! Two
new kits are now available: Dragonfly & Marie’s Flower.
http://www.beadedgarden.com/prodpage...t_Selected=394
http://www.beadedgarden.com/prodpage...t_Selected=395

NANCY's KITS IN STOCK!
Nancy’s patterns are exquisite as well as detailed with text and
diagrams. The kits are a great value and you don’t have to go
collecting all the colors Nancy has used. These are often a special
order item and take 3-4 weeks to ship but you can get started on one
right away as I have at least one of each of the following kits in
stock.
5 Orchids
California Wind Poppy
Stargazer Lily
Rose Queen Iris
Bride’s Spring Lily
Red Mariposa Lily
Yellow Rose for Texas
Mini Boston Fern
Frittilaria Orientalis
Mini Purple Iris
http://www.beadedgarden.com/catpage....at_Selected=35

Happy Beading,

--Caren
www.BeadedGarden.com
Kits, Patterns, Books and Supplies for Beaded Flowers
(toll free) 877-570-4515