Don't you hate it when...

Old June 2nd 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Don't you hate it when...

Wellllll Done ,,,,
mirjam
00, "Eastern Edge" wrote:

...you start a project expecting NOT to like it and it turns out rather
nicely? My DD2 has a birthday party to go to tomorrow so we decided on
a lime green purse as a present (ewwww!) I figured the resultant purse
would be not to my taste at all, but instead i got a rather pleasing
surprise. There's a photo under 'New Stuff'
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qui..._mom/my_photos

Anyone else experience this?

Michelle

Old June 2nd 06, 10:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Katherine wrote:
Eastern Edge wrote:
...you start a project expecting NOT to like it and it turns out
rather nicely? My DD2 has a birthday party to go to tomorrow so we
decided on a lime green purse as a present (ewwww!) I figured the
resultant purse would be not to my taste at all, but instead i got a
rather pleasing surprise. There's a photo under 'New Stuff'
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qui..._mom/my_photos

Anyone else experience this?

How cute is that! ANd yes, that has happened to me, too. I hate it then,
because I so want to keep the item for myself.

Higs,
Katherine

Been there! Fortunately, this time it didn't go *quite* that far and
the little girl will get her present

Michelle

Old June 2nd 06, 10:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Wellllll Done ,,,,
mirjam

Thank you, Mirjam!

Michelle

Old June 2nd 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"hesira" skrev i melding
oups.com...

Michelle,

Very cute purse, very cute girls! Very lucky birthday girl.

I haven't had that experience, but I have had the exact opposite more
times than I care to remember.

Smiles,

Hesira

We are many members in that club, Hesira! LOL!
AUD ;-)

Old June 2nd 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Eastern Edge" skrev i melding
ups.com...
...you start a project expecting NOT to like it and it turns out
rather
nicely? My DD2 has a birthday party to go to tomorrow so we decided
on
a lime green purse as a present (ewwww!) I figured the resultant
purse
would be not to my taste at all, but instead i got a rather pleasing
surprise.

It is SO sweet!
AUD ;-))

Old June 2nd 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Michelle:

I think the purse is beautiful. That colour is so in for the summer again
this year. I'm sure it will be a hit at the b-day party.

take care
donna from ontario, canada

ups.com...

Old June 2nd 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Donna D. wrote:
Hi Michelle:

I think the purse is beautiful. That colour is so in for the summer again
this year. I'm sure it will be a hit at the b-day party.

take care
donna from ontario, canada

Thanks!

Michelle

Jiggaboos, it should taste once, hate steadily, then help without the smog outside the fire, Deaf Jerk. Stella Fenley Yarn 0 May 12th 06 07:47 AM
I hate Sunbonnet Sue. MoragP Quilting 14 November 11th 04 04:58 PM
WAY OT -- I hate Spring -- long Rhiannon Needlework 7 March 17th 04 01:02 AM