M' queens and ladies

Old October 29th 03, 03:19 AM
melinda

"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:
One of the new moms. They're used to it!

I'm not swapping no poop deck for no one!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 29th 03, 03:27 AM
Diana Curtis

I agree with Sharon, the one looking for the zipper foot will need to swab
the poop deck. roflmao
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Ye canna brace the mainsail after splicin' the mainbrace. Tho' ya will

need
summun ta swab the deck after..

--
Wendy, not swappin' any decks, pooped or otherwise
De-Fang email address to reply
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
And brace the mainsail? Who will swap the poop deck?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Nah, Jim's feedin' the fish in Davy Jones' locker. 'Tis I, the Dread

Pirate
Stash Raider, weighin' in w' a vote fer the Virtual Gypsy. Now, I'm

off
t'
splice the mainbrace.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
frood wrote:

Arrr!

Jim, lad? That you?

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old October 29th 03, 10:20 PM
NightMist

Nah, just poke about with a bamboo skewer.

NightMist
"you take a stick of bamboo, you take a stick of bamboo..."

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Nah, Jim's feedin' the fish in Davy Jones' locker. 'Tis I, the Dread
Pirate
Stash Raider, weighin' in w' a vote fer the Virtual Gypsy. Now, I'm

off
t'
splice the mainbrace.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
frood wrote:

Arrr!

Jim, lad? That you?

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?
Old October 30th 03, 01:56 PM
Maureen Wozniak

Aye!!

Queen of Squishies wrote:

TerriLee, the Virtual Gypsy. Has a nice ring to it. I vote for it! All in
favor?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 30th 03, 02:28 PM
AliceW

Aye, too!

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message
Aye!!

Old November 2nd 03, 10:25 PM
Shona in NZ

I am sure you really don't want to know! Besides this is a family (sort of)
group

Shona giggling in NZ

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
such as?????

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Shona in NZ" wrote in message
Heehee, I thought that might get a response from you. I hope you

didn't
choke on anything when you gasped!

Shona who can think of lots of other things DU can stand for in NZ

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
(royal gasp of horror) Yes DU is definitely Down Under. 'sides you

can
only have dirty undies if you wear them! ROFLOL!!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (rushing off to

change
siggy line)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Shona in NZ" wrote in message
Sharon,

I sure hope that DU stands for 'Down Under' and not some other!? If

it
is,
I believe you should keep the title :-)

Shona hoping DU isn't Dirty Undies snort snort in NZ

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Actually, I don't remember! I am happy to renounce my throne

should
someone
more worthy show themselves!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
Member of the Houston 2004 Party Animals
"Shona in NZ" wrote in message
For those of us who are new(ish in my case), how did you earn

your
titles?

Shona avoiding work in NZ

--