Shirley Back again. I hope?

Old January 10th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Shirley Back again. I hope?

I had a new computer before Christmas, but DS did not have time to
transfer all thing from new to old.
I am wishing you all a belated New year since I could not do it before.

Tomorrow I celebrate my 74th birthday. Will not be going anywhere
because we have had a lot of snow and it is still snowing.
Main roads are clear but side roads and footpaths are treacherous.

Well got a whole new learning curve with this new Windows 7 and new
software to boot.

Hope this get through.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.co.uk

Old January 10th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_4_]

Happy Birthday, Shirley........good luck with your new computer and the
snow. Been chatting to folks in Wales and London and you all got hit really
badly!! Must phone a friend outside Dumfries and see how they are faring.

Cheers.........Heather (and I hear that Windows 7 is quite good, so enjoy)

Old January 10th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bart Mendelson

Happy Birthday Shirley!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Bart Mendelson
Old January 11th 10, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Happy birthday, Shirley!!!! Sending you happy birthday vibes and wishes for
warmer weather.

Linda2
(in south Florida where we had snow flurries yesterday!)

Shirley!! Marilee M Beads 7 July 12th 09 04:29 AM
Hope to get back to sorta normal. grammykathy Quilting 0 December 27th 07 04:01 AM
I'm back (I hope) if this works! Gemini Yarn 10 August 16th 05 04:48 PM
OT - Hi, I'm Back (I think/hope) Beads 2 January 11th 05 10:31 PM