Shirley!!

Old July 6th 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Marilee M

Default Shirley!!

I certainly know how important you have been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Old July 6th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Marilee M
writes
I certainly know how important you have been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Thank you Marilee, gulp with tears in my eyes.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 9th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message
,
Vicki writes
On Jul 6, 10:43*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know how important you have
been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. *I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Thank you Marilee, gulp with tears in my eyes.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Virtual, very gentle hugs headed your way from Oregon. Sending you
good health vibes, too. Really hate that you hurt in addition to the
other. We all want only the best for you because you're so good for
us!

Hugs,

Vicki

Thanks Vicki, It is so good to see you here.
You have been away too long.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 11th 09, 09:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

Is this Vicki B from Paradise?

Tina

On Jul 9, 5:32*am, Vicki wrote:
On Jul 6, 10:43*am, Shirley Shone

wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know how important you have been to this group and how loved

Old July 11th 09, 09:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

On Jul 6, 9:43*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know how important you have been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. *I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Thank you Marilee, gulp with tears in my eyes.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Marilee is absolutely right. We love you.

Tina
Old July 11th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message
,
Tina writes
On Jul 6, 9:43*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know how important you have
been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. *I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Thank you Marilee, gulp with tears in my eyes.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Marilee is absolutely right. We love you.

Tina

Knowing that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old July 12th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Tina[_3_]

I must be having a senior moment. We've had a variety of Vickis here.
(And you're also not the one whose mother paints). Remind be about
who you are. Or tell us some stories about yourself.

Tina

wrote:
In message , Marilee M
writesI certainly know how important you have been to this group and how loved
by all and I know they all wish you the best with your health issues.
To me it seems like you are the backbone and strive to keep the group
going. *I hope you succeed and maybe we can all help you. Take care dear
lady!
Marilee

Thank you Marilee, gulp with tears in my eyes.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Virtual, very gentle hugs headed your way from Oregon. Sending you
good health vibes, too. Really hate that you hurt in addition to the
other. We all want only the best for you because you're so good for
us!

Hugs,

Vicki- Hide quoted text -

No, this is the Vicki from Oregon, who mostly lurks, but really loves
you all (well, except the spammers).

Vicki

OT Thank you, Shirley ~Candace~ Beads 3 April 10th 05 06:59 PM
OT - Shirley! Polly S. Beads 1 March 6th 05 11:17 AM
Shirley.......... JL Amerson Beads 6 February 19th 04 03:26 AM
Shirley -- OT Dr. Sooz Beads 2 January 14th 04 12:22 AM
Att Shirley ( UK) White Raven Designs Beads 8 July 29th 03 05:08 AM