Happy Easter

Old April 11th 09, 07:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and happy holidays to those who do
not.

Do not eat too many Easter eggs and chocolate. VBG
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old April 11th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bart Mendelson

Shirley Shone wrote:
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and happy holidays to those who do
not.

Do not eat too many Easter eggs and chocolate. VBG
Hugs
Shirley

Happy Easter to you and everyone you hold dear.

Bartje
Old April 12th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

On Apr 11, 11:04*am, Bart Mendelson wrote:
Shirley Shone wrote:
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and happy holidays to those who do
not.

Happy Easter, Shirley! I hope everyone who celebrates Easter gets
lots
of Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs! YUM! :-)

Hugs, Susan in VA/DC

Old April 12th 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_2_]

And a very Happy Easter to you, Shirley......

I have a Lindt chocolate bunny waiting for me......yum!!

Best to everyone.......Heather

Old April 12th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Happy Easter, everyone!!

Sad to say, I didn't get any fun Easter pics done of the furkids this year.
Oh, well. I'll just have to do some other silly pictures of them. Bella,
Butterbean's replacement turned out to be a plus sized piggie and won't fit
into most of the costumes. Lol.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 12th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

A neighbor (a couple miles away) came over with an Easter basket for
us. What a surprise and delight.

Called Mom this morning but got no answer. She usually has an Easter
egg hunt, just because she likes them. Next month she will attend the
launch of the space shuttle.

We were supposed to get some baby chicks a couple weeks ago, but
flights are unreliable right now because of the Mt Redout eruptions.
Should have the chicks tomorrow. Which is really plenty early enough,
since we still get freezing every night. Days are nice though, and
the snow is melting fast. I can already see the ground under some of
the trees. (Trees give off heat, so that's were snow melts first).

Happy Easter.

Tina

Old April 12th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

That's funny the Bella is getting to be a big one. I remember you
thinking she was going to be petite.

Tina

Old April 14th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Same to you, Shirley if a bit late. We were at my parents last week for
Passover and spent all day yesterday flying home (through some horrible
weather near the end of the trip).

We're back home, safe and sound!

Hope all are well and you find some warm weather coming your way soon!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old April 15th 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
White Raven Designs

No Chocolate for us... we went bush instead... camping out on a friends farm
in the back of our pick up truck and waking at sunrise to watch the mist
clear and an emu and 6 chicks casually stroll past.... pure magic!
hope everyone else had a special time!
--
Love and Blessings,
Juanita

www.whiteravendesigns.com.au

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/White-...ns/54566979775

Old April 15th 09, 08:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

What a treat!! No chicks here yet, but there are lots of rabbits this
year. They are just beginning to get some brown in their white winter
coats. And the moose have been through the yard, and even walking on
the porch.

Tina

Shirley Shone wrote:
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and happy holidays to those who do
not.

Do not eat too many Easter eggs and chocolate. VBG
Hugs
Shirley

Happy Passsover and happy Easter Gwen Yarn 1 April 13th 06 04:31 AM
Happy Easter Batik Freak Quilting 3 April 8th 06 03:37 AM
Re Happy Easter The Laws Quilting 0 March 27th 05 05:16 PM
OT Happy Easter Don/Gen Quilting 1 February 28th 05 11:16 PM
OT Happy easter Barbara Otterson Beads 0 April 6th 04 06:32 PM