Joann Fabrics Coupon

Old August 27th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gothikka

Default Joann Fabrics Coupon

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0616s9p/c...2&i=J0616s9p29

Old August 27th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article .com,
Gothikka wrote:

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0616s9p/c...2&i=J0616s9p29

Thanks!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 27th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Thank you so much

Debbi in SO CA

Old August 28th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Thank you so much! I'm still waiting to see if my re-requesting in store
email coupons is working. If that's how this one came, then obviously I'm
still out of the loop...
--
Debi

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Old August 28th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Wanna hear a 'funny' on Joann's coupons?

Mr. J used HIS credit card at JoAnn's when we first moved to AZ. (Bought
Warm Window fabric there)
HE got the snail mail flyers. We MOVED and did NOT change our addy with
JoAnne's, the PO did. Guess what we just started getting? Yuppers....JoAnn's
flyers with HIS name once again. I signed up both places and as of yet have
NOT received anything in my name.

So try a MALE's name and see if that doesn't work.

Strange, eh?

HTH
Butterfly

"Gothikka" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.joann-mail.com/J0616s9p/c...2&i=J0616s9p29

Old August 28th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Try adding your name with a *different last name!* Use
your maiden name, or some other name you like. Works
here. PAT

Butterflywings wrote:

Wanna hear a 'funny' on Joann's coupons?

Mr. J used HIS credit card at JoAnn's when we first moved to AZ. (Bought
Warm Window fabric there)
HE got the snail mail flyers. We MOVED and did NOT change our addy with
JoAnne's, the PO did. Guess what we just started getting? Yuppers....JoAnn's
flyers with HIS name once again. I signed up both places and as of yet have
NOT received anything in my name.

So try a MALE's name and see if that doesn't work.

Strange, eh?

HTH
Butterfly

"Gothikka" wrote in message