Cincinnati Carvers Guild

Old February 12th 13, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
Rita and Neil Ward

Default Cincinnati Carvers Guild

On 2/7/2013 2:21 PM, Casper wrote: Rita and Neil Ward
:
Hi Caper,

I belong to Tri-state Woodcarvers Club: http://www.tristatecarvers.com/
We are located in Evansville, Indiana.

There has been few posts to the group for several years. Do you post to:
http://www.woodcarvingillustrated.com/forum/index.php ?

Best Regards,
Neil

Hello Neil,

I have heard of the Tri-State Carvers but do not get much to Indiana.
I may have seen your guild's work at the Artisty in Wood show.

I occasionally read and post to Woodcarving Illustrated's forum, but
have been in the newsgroups much longer and for things other than
carving. I do read/post to rec.woodworking but most there do other
types of woodworking. I also try to get out to lumberjocks.com, a
great site, but again very varied.

Wish I had known when this group was first started. Oh well, there is
always hope some will return.

eNjOy!
`Casper

Casper,

We have a club meeting to night at the Vanderburgh 4-H Center, 201 E.
Boonville-New Harmony Road, Evansville, Indiana. Steve Oliver will give
a seminar starting a 6:30p.m. His seminar will be on Face proportions &
layout.

Our 2013 Show will be October 26, 27, 2013, Floyd Rhadigan will be the
show judge and featured carver. Floyd will have a seminar after the show
at Seton Hall.

I have seen your posts on rec.woodworking, not much about woodworking
posted anymore, or so it seems from my news server anyway.

Some of the long time members on Woodcarving Illustrated' form have stop
posting.

Safe carving,
Neil