Looking for the precision cut genuine color gemstones

Old November 3rd 03, 08:47 AM
Harriet Bowman

(TrevorF) wrote in message
"What is so great"? How about honesty, reliable service, wide range
of product, exceptional prices, full disclosure of probable treatments
used, courteous service and willingness to find a particular item when
asked. That's pretty "great" if you ask me. And the only error I've
ever encountered on their site has been during the purchasing process
... which I've successfully completed many times.

Regarding creativegem.com, I personally have experienced many
problems with the site itself, links not working properly and
when ordering through the checkout process, the site keeps crashing
on me. I have attempted several times to get an answer from
them by email, with weeks waiting and still no reply. So I
really don't know what's so wonderful about them, but I guess
it's down to personal experience. I regularly buy stones from
Echinastone.com and have had no problems at all and received
fantastic stones, especially the precision cut lines have
exceptional quality and cut. There website is very easy to use
with a lot of information and I haven't experienced any problems
on-line with any links or the checkout process. Plus they do answer
any queries by email.

As for the single stones I believe that both
www.thaigem.com
and www.multicolour.com are the best sites I've bought from so far.

Sincerely yours
Harriet Bowman
Old November 8th 03, 02:16 AM
Andrei Vesselovski

"TrevorF" wrote in message

I've been on the web long enough to know that some parts of the world
are better served than others. I've assumed that Thailand,
CreativeGem.com's home, is occasionally one of those "others".
Unfortunate if you're in a rush but not a show-stopper. At least not
for me.

I can't really response to your comments, because
creativegem's website is closed without notice
or so at seems. I guess, you can't call something
which is offline, -- a "great website".

Best regards
Andrei Vessselovski

Old November 8th 03, 06:47 AM
TrevorF

Regarding creativegem.com, I personally have experienced many
problems with the site itself ....

Well, I have to admit that I've been having problems recently too.
Lately it seems to be all scrambled pages and dead links. I hope they
get things straightened out soon. They're good people and I've been
happy buying from them. It would be a shame to see them go.

As for the single stones I believe that both www.thaigem.com
and www.multicolour.com are the best sites I've bought from so far.

Yes, both very worthwhile sites. It's good to see that there are more
and more options becoming available. I think these sites serve a very
different market than the traditional gem merchants. As an artisan
jewellery maker on a modest budget I've found them to be a terrific
reasource, even making possible designs and opportunities that I don't
think I'd have access to otherwise.

Cheers,
Trevor F.