jhghgj

Old March 13th 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default jhghgj

khkhjk

Old March 13th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

gnękgnękgnęk
Old March 13th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Interesting languague ????
mirjam
teven" wrote:

khkhjk

Old March 13th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

The cats are typing today.

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Interesting languague ????
mirjam

--
Brenda
Tickler of Chuzzles
Old March 13th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Sorry All,

I just caught Molly sending a message to her cousin, Dottie, bragging
about her boyfriend, Gunter, the huge German shepherd that lives next
door. He comes to the door and asks her out to play and then excorts her
home when she is tired. He has a wife and 4 puppies at home so I'm not
sure where this is all leading........

Anyway, I have to clean the critter hair and mud off my keyboard.

Lucy

Brenda Lewis wrote:
The cats are typing today.

Old March 13th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

lucretia borgia wrote:

Crewelwoman ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

Sorry All,

I just caught Molly sending a message to her cousin, Dottie, bragging
about her boyfriend, Gunter, the huge German shepherd that lives next
door. He comes to the door and asks her out to play and then excorts her
home when she is tired. He has a wife and 4 puppies at home so I'm not
sure where this is all leading........

Anyway, I have to clean the critter hair and mud off my keyboard.

Lucy

Get her to type some more messages - sounds very interesting lol

I found out about this correspondence last year when my daughter in law
intercepted a message to Dottie and told me about it. I had wondered
about the furry keyboard but as I am not a pristine house keeper, I just
decided perhaps I needed to dust a bit more often. Then I began to
watch the Junkmail box more carefully and found that Molly is writing
not only to Cousin Dottie, but to Cousins Pokey and Charley Starbutt,
and First Cousin once removed, Va Bene! If this keeps up I will have
the hair between her toes trimmed so I don't have to clean up after her
so often.

As to Gunter, he is a handsome devil and twice as big as she is. It is
amusing to watch them romp. She is an "older woman" being 7 to his 3
but she can still out run him (she is half lab-half border collie and
looks like a miniature lab). Fortunately, too, her birth control is
permanent!

Lucy

Lucy
Old March 13th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Crewelwoman wrote:

Sorry All,

I just caught Molly sending a message to her cousin, Dottie, bragging
about her boyfriend, Gunter, the huge German shepherd that lives next
door. He comes to the door and asks her out to play and then excorts her
home when she is tired. He has a wife and 4 puppies at home so I'm not
sure where this is all leading........

Oh, dear. At least I know my boyfriend, Tio, is single. But my human
won't let me out to play with him. I'm only allowed to sit in the
window and smile at him.

Love, Miss Kitty