prayers please

Old February 9th 04, 03:52 AM
Don/Gen

Healing thoughts coming your way.
Gen

"Maine-iac Rose" wrote in message
I have a request for some prayers for my dear cousin, the same age as

me,
that had sinus surgery last month, but is now in hospital in ICU at Mass
General from an aneurysm. I have been praying since I found out, but

now
just wanted to ask you kindly folks to pray along with me.

TIA
Maine-iac Rose
@---

Old February 9th 04, 04:10 AM
Maine-iac Rose

Thanks dogmom.

"dogmom" wrote in message
How very frightening that must be for you all. Prayers for your cousin en
route from Texas..

Dogmom.

Old February 9th 04, 04:11 AM
Maine-iac Rose

Thanks Gen.

Old February 9th 04, 04:11 AM
Maine-iac Rose

Thanks Katherine.

"Katherine" wrote in message

My prayers are added to yours.
Katherine

Old February 9th 04, 04:13 AM
Maine-iac Rose

Thanks Heidi.

"hfw" wrote in message
Prayers from Philadelphia...

--Heidi

Old February 9th 04, 04:55 AM
Mischief

Sending my prayers your way as well.

Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten

Sent using Virtual Access 5.50 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Old February 9th 04, 05:31 AM
Polly Esther

Joining all your friends here in prayer and sending hugs too. Polly

"A Joy in Hawaii" wrote in message
I'm praying right now...

A Joy in Hawaii

Old February 9th 04, 06:03 AM
norma woods

My prayers are on their way. Hope things work out for your cousin.

--
Star love,
Norma