Site for handmade stuff

Old February 15th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Default Site for handmade stuff

My sister told me about this site for selling handmade stuff and I checked
it out for curiosity and noticed they sell yarn too, so this maybe another
source for those that need one more skein. However if this is old news
sorry for a repeat.

I don't want to sell stuff as I knit for gifts and charities but it sure is
fun looking at all the stuffG

Donna

http://www.etsy.com/category_top.php?top_tag=knitting

Old February 17th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Oh yes, etsy is a great site for all kinds of handmade things. My friend
and neighbor started her own business dyeing sock yarn and sells it he
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=4375. Her stuff is in such demand that
most of it sells within a couple of hours of her posting it.

LauraJ

Old February 17th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB

Cool I will check her out!

Donna

Laura J wrote:
Oh yes, etsy is a great site for all kinds of handmade things. My
friend and neighbor started her own business dyeing sock yarn and
sells it he http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=4375. Her stuff
is in such demand that most of it sells within a couple of hours of
her posting it.
LauraJ

"DAB" Buckeye wrote in message
My sister told me about this site for selling handmade stuff and I
checked it out for curiosity and noticed they sell yarn too, so this
maybe another source for those that need one more skein. However if
this is old news sorry for a repeat.

I don't want to sell stuff as I knit for gifts and charities but it
sure is fun looking at all the stuffG

Donna

http://www.etsy.com/category_top.php?top_tag=knitting

A NEW FASHION AND GIRL STUFF SITE Taizha Beads 0 March 6th 05 07:03 PM
lost a web site Helen in MN Quilting 4 June 14th 04 04:04 AM
DP Software temporary site Dave Peters Needlework 0 January 5th 04 11:35 AM
Question about Birthdays, RCTY Site Update Angelicsong Yarn 20 December 4th 03 01:15 AM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM