COMM: July Rubberstamp Sale from LARW

Old July 9th 04, 12:01 AM
Lost Angeles Rubber Works

Default COMM: July Rubberstamp Sale from LARW

It's July and time for new stamps at 25% off ! Visit:
http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/lost...ber-works.html for 25% off a
selection of pattern and background stamps. Versatile designs, including some
quilt-derived stamps!

We're also continuing our sale on Fluid CHALK Cat's Eye® Ink Pads. The colors
of chalk pastels and the convenience of pigment inks! Permanent when heat set,
these inks resist smearing, bleeding, and fading even when air dried, with a
flat, muted finished surface.
Normally $2.00 each, but for this month only, we're having a "Buy 5, get 1
Free" special.
Find them on sale at: http://www.larubberworks.com/promo2.html .

Sale prices are good July 1 through 31; check back after that to see the new
sale items.

We also have put even more stamping/scrapping/craft supplies on our site! These
include Pulsar Paper Packs, 1 oz. of assorted decorative paper scraps (up to 5"
x 7") in many colors, patterns, textures, and weights. Suddenly Stickers are a
double-sided adhesive film that turns anything into a sticker! Don't forget to
check out our new assorted Watch Parts and Faces, and our assorted packs of
Square and Round Mirrors! Our Crystal Rhinestone Brads have been so popular
that we've added new colors.. you can now get a Pastel Rhinestone Brads
assortment or a Bright Rhinestone Brads assortment! Our Style Stones selection
has been expanded, as well as crystal-clear bags for your artwork. We've just
added new sizes, ranging from 2"x2" for small items in scrapbooks, to bags the
right size for a decorated #10 envelope!

Our eBay auctions are up and running now! To check out our auctions on stamp
grab bags, wood mounts, and more, just go to:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/larubberworks .

These links may be out of frames. To ensure easy navigation, just go to:
http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html .
You will see our links in the left-hand table of contents. To see the sale
stamps, click on "Rubberstampsclub Sale" or "More Sale Stuff". To see the
supplies, scroll down and click on any link under "Stamping/Scrapbooking/Craft
Supplies". To see the grab bags and cushion, click on "Grab Bags".

Thanks for visiting!
Kendra
www.larubberworks.com
www.aslstamp.com