Pfaff 788 Hobbylock

Old August 6th 05, 12:55 PM
jajmd

Default Pfaff 788 Hobbylock

Anyone have experience with the Pfaff Hobbylock 788? I found a
pre-owned one at my sewing store. They are asking 275.00 (US) for it. I
have NO idea what this serger is worth. I am told that it stitches
beautifully, and am going to look at it today.

Thanks!
Old August 7th 05, 12:20 AM
Arri London

jajmd wrote:

Anyone have experience with the Pfaff Hobbylock 788? I found a
pre-owned one at my sewing store. They are asking 275.00 (US) for it. I
have NO idea what this serger is worth. I am told that it stitches
beautifully, and am going to look at it today.

Thanks!

We have a 786 so not the same. However it has worked well for many years
with only occasional routine servicing.
Ask them what comes with it; it's an old model so you should be able to
talk the price down somewhat.
And of course try it out extensively in the shop!

Pfaff Hobby Grand Mrsfrz Quilting 2 March 4th 05 10:50 PM
Which Pfaff Machine for Me? Ida Boyens Sewing 6 November 17th 04 02:17 AM
B: Dreitransport-Nähmaschinen von Pfaff Helmut Voelkel Marketplace 0 July 2nd 04 05:55 PM
I am a new Mother of a Pfaff QuiltShopHopper Quilting 8 February 29th 04 09:50 AM
Pfaff questions Jennifer Hepworth Quilting 1 July 11th 03 02:42 AM