Which show to attend??

Old October 6th 04, 05:02 AM
geemike

Default Which show to attend??

I'd like to take my wife to a really nice gem/mineral/jeweler
show. We just went to some schmucky affair here in Salt Lake
City, but it was mostly beads, say about 85% of the tables.

Monthly I travel to: Denver, Phoenix, Reno, Vegas, Boise so I'd
like to do a show in one of those towns.

Recommendations are appreciated, please also let me know what time
of year it happens.

Thanks,

Mike

Old October 6th 04, 08:11 AM
Rick Cook

If you want a _real_ gem and mineral show, take a side trip from Phoenix
to Tucson for the Tucson Gem and Mineral show(s) in late January or
February.

There is nothing like it on the North American continent. Prepare to be
utterly overwhelmed.

--RC

Old October 6th 04, 08:11 AM
Abrasha

geemike wrote:
I'd like to take my wife to a really nice gem/mineral/jeweler
show. We just went to some schmucky affair here in Salt Lake
City, but it was mostly beads, say about 85% of the tables.

Monthly I travel to: Denver, Phoenix, Reno, Vegas, Boise so I'd
like to do a show in one of those towns.

Recommendations are appreciated, please also let me know what time
of year it happens.

Thanks,

Mike

Tucson, Arizona in February.

Largest gem and mineral show in the world ... bar none.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Show Report Gwacie Beads 3 January 18th 05 07:21 AM
Followup to day at the jewelry trade show Bungadora Beads 2 June 15th 04 04:19 AM
Magazine Review: Bead Show 2004 Dr. Sooz Beads 7 March 15th 04 07:46 PM
Air Show Steve & Susan Wright Beads 0 July 18th 03 01:49 PM