Sunshine Coast QLD

Old June 16th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Sunshine Coast QLD

For those who are in the warm part of Oz...

Off for a four day break in July while DH is doing some work at
Maroochydore. Any LQS or nice quilty places I should visit? Know the
area reasonably to get around. Be nice to get out of the cold for a
while at the least. One look at my pallid legs and they'll know I'm a
southerner.

Fay

Old June 16th 06, 12:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Sunshine Coast QLD (Now Pale Legs OT)

I'm whiter than a ghost normally, but have found a great moisturizer
that provides a little self-tanning at the same time. I got the 'fair'
version, use it a couple of times a week on my legs and arms and it
provides just a little color. Several different companies are now
making these. Makes me feel a bit less pale.

joan

Old June 16th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Those work really well, but be sure to wash your hand and nails very well
afterward. I did not scrub my nails and I had some orange areas. I like
the idea of the product. I tried the Dove one and I do not care for the
fragrance. I am playing tennis again and I will use it to even out the tan
lines from wrist bands and sock lines.

Linda inTx

Old June 17th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Patchwork Angel at Forest Glen in the hinterland behind Maroochydore is
a lovely shop.
there are a couple of quilt shops in M'dore I think, but do not know
the exact locations - one is near Sunshine Plaza shoppingcentre
(walking distance).
Enjoy your time up there!
Cheers
Bronwyn
Gold Coast

West Coast Studios Tina P Pottery 0 January 3rd 05 11:03 PM
Camp Sunshine Donations Dannielle Quilting 4 September 20th 04 11:47 PM
Oregon Coast stamp stores Dandelion Acres Rubberstamps 3 July 30th 03 06:51 PM