AD - All kinds of new things!

Old April 20th 04, 07:01 AM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD - All kinds of new things!

I have just put a bunch of new sets up on my website, and I have YAY!
news; I can now accept Paypal through the website! I am so excited!
Moxley worked on it all weekend to fix a problem where Paypal was not
reporting the completed transaction, and he finally got it worked out.
Wheeeee! I am also tweaking my pics, and have changed my background... I
really like the texture and interest of the old background, but when it
came down to brass tacks I think it was too distracting. I want the
beads to stand alone, and I think the new background helps with that.
Let me know what you think! Oh, the penny may stay or it may go... I am
really not sold on it yet. I might go with a dime instead, for a cleaner
look.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

http://beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 20th 04, 05:30 PM
Dr. Sooz

I have just put a bunch of new sets up on my website,
~~~snipped~~
http://beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

I looked last night, and I shrieked so loud the neighbors all called the cops.
I got arrested. It was worth it. They're AMAZING. I want ELEVEN of them
really, really, *really* bad.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 20th 04, 08:34 PM
KDK

see I knew there was a reason I didn't go look.

Kathy K
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I have just put a bunch of new sets up on my website,

~~~snipped~~
http://beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

I looked last night, and I shrieked so loud the neighbors all called the

cops.
I got arrested. It was worth it. They're AMAZING. I want ELEVEN of them
really, really, *really* bad.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 20th 04, 09:34 PM
Margie

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:01:59 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

http://beadwife.com/?CategoryID=31

Oh anytime, Kalera! When I feel like torturing myself I visit your
site. lol

--
Margie
http://www.handcraftedjewelry.com/st...asp?userid=261

Old April 21st 04, 01:27 AM
Beth IA

The site is great Kalera. I'm really enjoying the beads in honor of your
brother and Shrinking Violets...too cool!
--
Beth
http://workerbead.home.att.net

Old April 21st 04, 02:16 AM
Black Cat Beads

Oh WOW!!!

I like the clear crisp photos. I am not all that appaled at the penny. It
helps alot!

But I have one question... How the heck do you make these flowers??

http://beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=670

I have seen them around and I think I know how... but when I try.. they look
different.

--

Nicole
**********************************