So many books about why we knit

Old November 5th 03, 03:14 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

In article ,
wrote..
Lately i see more and more books about why we knit , waht we feel when
and why we do it ,,,,,, Friend just lent me
Zen and the Art of knitting , By Bernadette Murphy Adams Media
Corporation 2002,
after reading several books in this genre ,,, i wonder about all of
your reasons to knit ,, but PLEASE DO NOT write to me about this now
!!! I wonder about those who don`t knit ,,, and who find it neccesary
to explain Why they don`t !!! why do they feel the need to explain
that ???? anyone can explain That to me ???
mirjam

Okay, Mirjam.... No, I can't explain THAT to you, and I will not
write to you NOW about the subject... but when you're ready for
some answers, let me/us know!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

Old November 5th 03, 05:09 AM
SlinkyToy

*lol* Exactly what I thought after I read "The Knitting Goddess",
written by a woman who confessed she had been knitting for less than
two years. Her patterns demonstrated that quite adequately, I'm
afraid.

Michelle
Who knits because she'd chew her nails otherwise, or worse - smoke

Old November 5th 03, 05:16 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Goooood Noreen i will tell you when i am ready , just now i have to
focus ,,,,
ps did i tell you that Saturday might a missile flews over the place
we visited on Saturady ???
Eerie ,, not any more ,,,, My Mother and step father lived in Nahariya
under constant missile threats from the Lebanese border,,,
just pulled up the Shutter waht a day ,,,the sky `shouts` HOT ,,,
mirjam

Old November 5th 03, 04:26 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Oh No Dear Froiendi stopped worrying , as long as you hear it , you
are safe , the ones over Nahariya had a little turbine , you actually
heard turning !!! with time you get used to the noise ...
The missile flew after we left , nothing frightenimg for us , mighty
awful for those living there having it every night over their heads .
mirjam

In article ,
wrote..
Goooood Noreen i will tell you when i am ready , just now i have to
focus ,,,,
ps did i tell you that Saturday might a missile flews over the place
we visited on Saturady ???
Eerie ,, not any more ,,,, My Mother and step father lived in Nahariya
under constant missile threats from the Lebanese border,,,
just pulled up the Shutter waht a day ,,,the sky `shouts` HOT ,,,
mirjam

NO!! You didn't tell me this! How frightening for you!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.