Orlando, Florida.

Old December 18th 03, 04:23 PM
dixie

Default Orlando, Florida.

Hi!! everybody, I will be in Orlando for 2 weeks and I would
dearly love to visit a LQS, or maybe a quilt show, but I do not know of
any. May I ask for a little help in that department?

Thank you so very much, Merry Chrismas and a happy New Year to
all and each of you nice quilters.
Marielle in
N.B. Canada
" When I give to you something I made with my hands, I share my heart."
Author unknown.

Old December 18th 03, 10:28 PM
Nurse Ratched

Do we want to try to have a meet-up? Marielle? Anna Belle? Anyone?

I'm in Tampa and I would looooove to have an excuse to go back to Queen Ann's
Lace. It will have to be on a Saturday for me, though.

Nurse Ratched (remove "cuckoo" from address to reply)
We'll all get back to normal if we put our nation first,
But the trouble with "normal" is, it always gets worse. ~Bruce Cockburn
Old December 18th 03, 10:33 PM
Sharon Harper

My DH will be free all day Saturday, I think, before he gets drafted into
the conferrence on Sunday!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old December 18th 03, 11:35 PM
Sue H.

Good link for FL quilt shows here.
Sue
http://hometown.aol.com/anotherpat/flquilts.html

Old December 18th 03, 11:47 PM
Nurse Ratched

Do you have the exact address so that I can give it to MY DH who'll be there
Jan 2-9? Thanks

715 E. Vine St.
Kissimmee (that's kiss-SIM-me) FL

http://www.queenannslace.com

The traffic between the tourist areas and the store is often abysmal, although
January is usually a relatively quiet time, tourist-wise. Do you know where
he's staying?

Old December 19th 03, 12:16 AM
dixie

Thank you so much. I will be in Orlando on december 22nd to
31st. A meet-up would be nice.

Marielle.

Old December 19th 03, 12:57 AM
Cedgal

Queen Anns is having a fat quarter sale on Saturday 12/27. 25 fat 1/4s for
$25.00. The fabric sale will be from 1/5 - 1/10. 25% off (min. 1yd cuts), 35%
of end of bolt. Closed 12/24 and 12/25. Hope I'm working the day you guys
decide to come. I'm there Thurs, Fri, and Sat. See you soon.
Lynda
quilting 'till i'm wilting
Old December 19th 03, 01:10 AM
Sharon Harper

Would you believe he's told me a gazillion times and I keep forgetting!
Hang on....typical! Not one of the bits of his itinerary tells me the name
of the hotel! I think maybe the Galyor? Gaynor... Something beginning with
G! I'll let you know.