Hello - I'm new here!

Old May 10th 05, 10:14 PM
couponaholic

Default Hello - I'm new here!

Hi,
I just wanted to say a quick hello! I knit and crochet, and for the
moment I am obsessed with knitting teddy bears. I can't wait to read
through the posts and get some new ideas and meet some new friends.

CA

Old May 10th 05, 10:22 PM
Aud

"couponaholic" skrev i melding
oups.com...
Hi,
I just wanted to say a quick hello! I knit and crochet, and for the
moment I am obsessed with knitting teddy bears. I can't wait to read
through the posts and get some new ideas and meet some new friends.

CA

Hi CA!
Welcome! I'm sure you will feel good here,
we are a friendly bunch who like to talk to eachother!
I am sure you will be inspirated too!
I have had periodes when I rather would try "everything" at once,
because people here have showed pictures, told what they are doing, and
have sent links.
My PC is half filled with knit and crochet stuff, and I am happy have it
there!LOL!
--
AUD in Norway ;-))
alrefsnes at hotmail dot com

Old May 10th 05, 11:00 PM
Janise

Hi, CA, welcome! Come back and talk to us. I know about obsessions. For a
while, I just knit kitty beds and then felted them. LOL

Janise

Old May 10th 05, 11:45 PM
Chuck and Kim

Welcome to our group. We are very friendly and not shy at all...not
question is too small or too large not to get a response, we are (as a
group) also very considerate of the feelings of everyone. I hope you'll be
interested in our exchanges too. They are a lot of fun! Kimela

Old May 11th 05, 02:23 AM
Tante Jan

Welcome CA. This is always a friendly place to visit so come again. I
would like to hear more about your bears. What kind of yarn do you use, do
you dress them and who gets the bears?

--
Jan in MN

Old May 11th 05, 02:30 AM

Hi CA,

As the others have said, you have found the greatest group on the web.
I also knit and crochet, mostly crochet now. Come back and maybe we can
give you ideas for other things to make.

Nora

Old May 11th 05, 07:49 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Welcome CA
I am not specificly Teddy bears , although i like them ... but i knit
and crochet .
mirjam

Old May 11th 05, 07:51 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

ps any interesting coupons in your collection ??? sorry could not
resist that question.

Old May 11th 05, 02:44 PM
Matthew Hollands

"Aud" wrote in message
snipped
My PC is half filled with knit and crochet stuff, and I am happy have it
there!LOL!

Me too, Aud! ;o)

http://community.webshots.com/user/dual44

I really like the pictures, Aud... especially the afghan (which I saw the
other day... love the colors), and the tote. Is the pattern for the tote
online, and in English?

Gemini

Old May 11th 05, 02:46 PM
Matthew Hollands

"couponaholic" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I just wanted to say a quick hello! I knit and crochet, and for the
moment I am obsessed with knitting teddy bears. I can't wait to read
through the posts and get some new ideas and meet some new friends.

CA

Welcome to the newsgroup, CA. )

Somewhere around the house I have a pattern that a friend's mother gave me
for a tam for teddy bears... if and when I find it, I will share it on the
newsgroup. I've seen the ones she made on teddy bears and they are so cute
with one ear poking through the slit so that the tam sits tilted on the
head. )

Gemini