GOOOOOOD SUNDAY all

Old November 20th 05, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default GOOOOOOD SUNDAY all

Hallo all it is 07.35 in the morning , the radio talks news ,
Politicians are doing their stuff ,,,,, the weather is bright and cold
, i am expecting the repair man for the aircondition heater ,,,, and
hope to get loads of work done ...
mirjam
Old November 20th 05, 05:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Hallo all it is 07.35 in the morning , the radio talks news ,
Politicians are doing their stuff ,,,,, the weather is bright and cold
, i am expecting the repair man for the aircondition heater ,,,, and
hope to get loads of work done ...
mirjam

Well, good Sunday morning to YOU, dear Mirjam!
It is currently 11:56 PM (-6:00 GMT) here in the central standard time zone
of the US!... and I'm JUST going to bed!
See you again in 'your' afternoon!
Hugs,
Noreen
(save a cup of coffee for me, I'll have it later, grin)

Old November 20th 05, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"The YARNWRIGHT" wrote in message

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Hallo all it is 07.35 in the morning , the radio talks news ,
Politicians are doing their stuff ,,,,, the weather is bright and cold
, i am expecting the repair man for the aircondition heater ,,,, and
hope to get loads of work done ...
mirjam

Well, good Sunday morning to YOU, dear Mirjam!
It is currently 11:56 PM (-6:00 GMT) here in the central standard time
zone of the US!... and I'm JUST going to bed!
See you again in 'your' afternoon!
Hugs,
Noreen
(save a cup of coffee for me, I'll have it later, grin)

OK, NOW it is midnite, so it is Sunday. Speaking of politicians... here is
a good one:
The President meets with his cabinet for a briefing. At the end of the
meeting, Rumsfeld stands up and says, "Oh yes, I almost forgot: Three
Brazilian soliders were killed in battle yesterday."

Shrubya cries out, "Oh nooooooo!!!" and buries his head in his hands. After
a few minutes, wiping the tears from his eyes, he lifts his head and asks,
"How many is a brazillion?"

And now I really AM going to bed.
(NOT to make babies, Michelle and Carey!!!!!!!)
Noreen

Old November 20th 05, 12:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Good morning, Mirjam and everyone else. I nippy Sunday morning here, and I
have mountains of papers to mark as well as rehearsal later today. There
will be no knitting done today, unfortunately!
Have a good day, everyone!

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 20th 05, 12:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:45:49 +0100, "Magie Noire"
wrote:

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen a écrit dans le message :
Hallo all it is 07.35 in the morning , the radio talks news ,
Politicians are doing their stuff ,,,,, the weather is bright and cold
, i am expecting the repair man for the aircondition heater ,,,, and
hope to get loads of work done ...
mirjam

Hi Mirjam,
It's 12.42, it's grey, 2°C and it looks horrible outside. I think something
good will come of it because it looks like it's going to snow. Yippee.
Have a great Sunday!

Oh no, this is too soon. I don't feel like winter yet. We have a fire going
in the fireplace, and I made a big pot of soup to comfort us, but in th emean
time I am waiting for the sun to come out again.

Ria
Ria
Old November 20th 05, 12:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

The YARNWRIGHT wrote:

And now I really AM going to bed.
(NOT to make babies, Michelle and Carey!!!!!!!)
Noreen

How did I get involved in this one??!!

Michelle

Old November 20th 05, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Eastern Edge" wrote in message
ups.com...

The YARNWRIGHT wrote:

And now I really AM going to bed.
(NOT to make babies, Michelle and Carey!!!!!!!)
Noreen

How did I get involved in this one??!!

Michelle

Sorrrry, Michelle! I meant Mystified One!
Noreen
getting more coffee

Old November 20th 05, 01:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Good morning from sunny, and cold, Connecticut, USA. Mirjam, I would
love to need an air conditioner now.

I hope you all have a good Sunday.

Rusty
and
Dusty

Old November 20th 05, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Well ladies , it is already late afternoon here 15.55, cat came in
moaning about tis cold weather, meaaw bring the nice sun back , meaaw
i am hungry, meaaw i am misedable ,, thus fed him , showed him the
technitian repaired the Air conditioner heater ,[ it lacked gaz], made
me an afternoon coffee , and came in to see how you all are ,,,, sent
33 snail letters today, and embroidered something that must be shown
this week.... Ria and Sofia , my father called and also said the
weather was Grey in Belgium, thus i told him we had some grey as well
::::
As long as i printed my Muff pattern for you ladies , i have sent to a
friend who was Delighted with it ,,,thus at least i made one person
happy ,,,,
OHH back to work
mirjam

Old November 20th 05, 02:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hello everyone!

It is sunny but a cool 35 degrees (F.) here in San Angelo. We have just
returned from our morning walk and saw five deer this morning. Heard some
quail calling, also.

Today I will make some habanero cookies for my dad so I can give them to him
when I see him for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Also I hope to finish embroidering my very skinny Christmas bellpull which
will be for the gift exchange at our Fiber Arts Guild in December. Then I
can get back to my knitting and other embroidery!

Hope everyone has (or has had) a very nice Sunday.

BonnieBlue

Happy Sunday Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 8 September 12th 05 04:28 PM
Plebiscite vote on Sunday Shopping in NS Fred Needlework 76 October 23rd 04 01:16 AM
OT - Sunday School Jalynne Beads 39 August 18th 04 02:56 AM
Sunday morning coffee Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 44 July 21st 04 03:31 AM