recent postings

Old April 26th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default recent postings

I have not been able to receive any posting for a couple of days. New
ones have just appeared and I assume everything is back up to speed.
Has anybody else been having any problems in this regard?..

John

Old April 26th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jeri

John wrote:
I have not been able to receive any posting for a couple of days. New
ones have just appeared and I assume everything is back up to speed.
Has anybody else been having any problems in this regard?..

I've been having problems with RR and newsgroups ever since they "improved"
Usenet access a few months ago. I've found if I reset the newsgroups I can
usually get the newest messages to download.
--
Jeri
"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."

Old April 26th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Internet America

I usually read the messages on Google, but the latest messages that I see
tonight are from yesterday afternoon. When I read them last night, the
latest ones that I saw were from early that morning.

If I read them through my ISP's Usenet newsfeed, then I see the latest and
greatest messages.

Bev in TX

ups.com...

Old April 26th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

On Apr 25, 8:02 pm, "Jeri" wrote:
John wrote:
I have not been able to receive any posting for a couple of days. New
ones have just appeared and I assume everything is back up to speed.
Has anybody else been having any problems in this regard?..

I've been having problems with RR and newsgroups ever since they "improved"
Usenet access a few months ago. I've found if I reset the newsgroups I can
usually get the newest messages to download.
--
Jeri
"Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."http://community.webshots.com/user/owlie47

I surmise that RR has been doing some tweeking to it's nether regions
and all is well in electroland. You may all reset you seats to the
more comfortable position and get up and walk around the cabin.

John

Old April 29th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

I've hardly been reading the group this week, so I didn't even notice!
Someone suggested that everybody was in Paducah!

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"John" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have not been able to receive any posting for a couple of days. New
ones have just appeared and I assume everything is back up to speed.
Has anybody else been having any problems in this regard?..

John

I'm not getting any postings - HELP! clutz Quilting 4 January 6th 07 12:42 AM
I'm not getting any postings! - Help! clutz Polymer Clay 1 December 31st 06 01:11 PM
Postings Pat Sewing 4 March 19th 05 05:00 AM
OT, so many postings!!! Boohoo1971 Needlework 0 August 21st 03 10:45 PM