AD: Scottcrew Candle & Soap Supply - SILICONE Molds, Supplies & More!

Old January 31st 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
scottcrew

Default AD: Scottcrew Candle & Soap Supply - SILICONE Molds, Supplies & More!

Candle and Soap Making Supplies - Specializing in SILICONE Molds
All sorts of molds, supplies, packaging and displays.
eCommerce Web Services are also available.

CANDLE OR SOAP PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS (including water crystal
projects)
http://store.scottcrewcandlesupply.c.../projects.html

Need an e-commerce website to sell your candles & soaps or supplies?
We are experts in e-commerce websites using AgoraCart,
a powerful, affordable e-commerce solution.
We can have an online store up and running within 14 days!
DOMAIN NAMES - register your domain name with us - starting at $8.95
Need Web Hosting? We've got that too... plans that are e-commerce
ready....
Visit us at: http://www.scottcrewwebservices.com for more information
or a quote...

***NEW ITEMS IN OUR STORE***
Scottcrew's Own Flexible SILICONE Molds:
NEW MOLDS JUST ADDED: Mini Paw Prints, Mini Roses, Mini Pies, Mini
Croissants...
NOW HE Surfboard Mold, Inspiring Words Rocks Mold, Redesigned River
Rocks Mold, Chrystanthemum, Redesigned Buck/Deer Soap Mold, Electric
Candle Mold, 4 styles of Basket Molds, Tealight Mold, Votive Mold, 7"
Full Pie Crust, Flower Pot Votive Refill Mold, Round Apple Slice, and
more!
http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com...hdr=mscottcrew
Keep checking the site, we will be making available the new molds as
they are
perfected and ready for production.

NOW HE MORE SOAP SUPPLIES AND ELECTRIC CANDLE SUPPLIES!!
http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com....cgi?user2=new
LiquiPar Optima Preservative and The Soluble Solution (TSS) - mix your
FOs with water!
LED Forever T-Lite and Electric Candle Supplies are here!!
We are proud to announce that we are now carrying FLEXUS Soap Molds.
Flexus Molds are made of a clear flexible plastic, soaps pop right
out!!
Candle Warmers are here....2 SIZES!!
Did we say, NEW MOLDS?!!
Mold clamps, colorful wooden scoops, Instant Read Digital Thermometer
and MORE!!
CLAMSHELLS for Break-Away Tarts and 4oz Soap Bars!!! Just pour, cool &
close!!
NEW molds have been added. Cute soap molds and more!
Check our NEW PRODUCTS section of our website! New Molds, Packaging,
Equipment & more!!:
http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com....cgi?user2=new

GARAGE SALE: http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com/store/agora.cgi?
user2=garagesale&ppinc=4a

FAUX/FAKE FOOD PACKAGING: We've got great clear plastic boxes for tiny
tarts, potpie sized
pies, & the large 8"-9" pies. Clamshell packaging for Banana Splits
and Pie Wedges!
Make your candles have a professional image with these boxes.
These boxes will make your faux food items look even more like the
real thing!
http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com...es&hdr=csupply
5" POTPIE & 3" TINY TART PIE TINS: In stock for those great pie
candles!
COBBLER TINS - for bread candles and will fit the cobbler crusts
DEEP-DISH 9" PIE TINS (Top Out: 9", Top In: 8.25", Depth: 1.375")
http://www.scottcrewcandlesupply.com...ns&hdr=csupply
You can find them in the Candle/Soap Making Supplies section
of our online store.

NEW CRAFTERS AUCTIONS SITE!
Crafter's Auctions: a place for crafters to find supplies and sell
their wares!
Zero Listing Fees! *See site for complete details.
http://www.craftersauctions.com/
We have a few items posted on the Crafter's Auctions site for
clearance.
Items listed include:
Wax Embeds, Silicone Molds, 1st quality and Whoopsy Molds and more!!
While you're visiting, consider posting you extra craft supplies or
finished crafts.
Needlework, Yarn Crafts, Fabric Craft, Wood Craft, Scrapbooking, etc.
All Crafts welcome!
http://www.craftersauctions.com/ VISIT NOW!

God Bless You and Yours!
Bonnie - Scottcrew Enterprises LLC