OT I might enjoy ironing more!

Old August 20th 05, 03:19 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Any one who is as familiar as a quilter about what goes on a bed - can't be
Stodgy!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"KJ" wrote in message
Oh dear, don't even tell me that! Too hot for a yard sale....that will
keep me home. The link was on another list to which I subscribe. I
bookmarked it. What a hoot! Imagine giving a tour of your sewing studio
to someone who thinks quilter are a bit stodgy. Cracks me up to think
about.

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote in message
"KJ" wrote:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

So, how did you find this? Really bored today?

Go to the $5 per yard sale in Williamsburg IA!!

Mary

Old August 20th 05, 04:10 PM
the black rose

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
I adore the Rock but not when he was wrestling. My favorite was Scorpion
King. He was so funny and so gorgeous in that movie.

Too much muscle, ick. My preference lies right in the middle between
excessively muscly and excessively skinny. Nicely-muscled but not TOO
much like a gorilla, that's the ticket. Classic runner's body is
niiiiiiice.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old August 20th 05, 05:59 PM
Elizabeth Young

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
I adore the Rock but not when he was wrestling. My favorite was Scorpion
King. He was so funny and so gorgeous in that movie.

Although I enjoyed Scorpion King, The Rundown was slyly funny. He has a
great lowkey comedic delivery.

liz young in sunny california

Old August 21st 05, 01:15 PM
the black rose

KJ wrote:
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

Update: I showed it to DH. His response? "Do you want me to get you one?"

*snorfle* Tempting... but I'm giving it a miss.

Old August 21st 05, 02:53 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Sexiest thing I ever saw was my Dear Pollock standing at the kitchen sink,
with his shirt off, in levi cut offs, barefoot with his little pot belly
hanging over, washing dishes. b Love is blind, I reckon.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Jan" wrote in message
nk.net...
the black rose wrote in
:

KJ wrote:
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...ng-board-cover.
htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

Update: I showed it to DH. His response? "Do you want me to get you
one?"

*snorfle* Tempting... but I'm giving it a miss.

I asked my husband if he'd pose for my new ironing board cover.... and he
gracefully declined :-)

Jan

Old August 22nd 05, 12:08 AM
the black rose

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
Sexiest thing I ever saw was my Dear Pollock standing at the kitchen sink,
with his shirt off, in levi cut offs, barefoot with his little pot belly
hanging over, washing dishes. b Love is blind, I reckon.

I finally got my Dear Pollock into lycra cycling shorts today.

Mmmmmmmm.

Old August 23rd 05, 04:40 AM
Debra

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:44:21 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

I like this one better
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old August 23rd 05, 01:44 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Black rose would like this one better too!! Running and ducking -
Wahhhhhhh!! She's throwing spit wads at meeeeeeeeeeee!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old August 23rd 05, 02:21 PM
KJ

yeah I like that one too.....but he doesn't have the "extra" feature when
he's hot.

"Debra" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:44:21 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

I like this one better
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

OT Ironing Board [email protected] Quilting 9 May 12th 05 03:35 AM
Cats & Ironing Boards do NOT Mix ;) Magic Mood Jeep© Needlework 13 March 2nd 05 04:34 AM
Ironing board material jtsnow Quilting 8 December 6th 04 02:51 PM
Quality ironing board cover Sewing 11 February 24th 04 07:03 PM
Cutting Table Ironing Cover teleflora Quilting 2 September 25th 03 02:23 AM