Monday Night

Old July 26th 05, 07:53 AM
Polly S.

Default Monday Night

oh shyt! She is beautiful! Did I possibly miss this before or is it new
tonight?

http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=3718

--
Polly
Old July 26th 05, 08:25 AM
Kalera

Oh goodness, thanks, Polly! She is brand-new... and thank you for
reminding me, I completely forgot my Monday Night Madness ad!

http://www.beadwife.com
Old July 26th 05, 05:48 PM
Dr. Sooz

OH DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

I missed Monday Night Madness altogether.....it being Kevin's birthday
last night. We had dark chocolate cake, organic vanilla ice cream, and
opened presents. I guess that's a good reason to miss one week of
first looks at the disappearing Kalera beads.......sobbing and sobbing
endlessly with no comfort

Old July 26th 05, 10:11 PM
Polly S.

Dr. Sooz wrote:
OH DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

I missed Monday Night Madness altogether.....it being Kevin's birthday
last night. We had dark chocolate cake, organic vanilla ice cream, and
opened presents. I guess that's a good reason to miss one week of
first looks at the disappearing Kalera beads.......sobbing and sobbing
endlessly with no comfort

I missed last week for various reasons and wasn't about to miss drooling
and sighing before they began vanishing last night... but without the as
I wasn't sure if I was early or late! I think I still missed out on
some. Thats why I make sure to visit her Gallery every so often!!!

And Happy Belated Birthday to Kevin!

--
Polly

Old July 28th 05, 08:38 PM
Dr. Sooz

It was lovely and thank you to all. (Still nibbling away at cake....)

Waiting eagerly for Kalera's next showing of beads, which I wonder
about -- since the Gathering is happening now.

Ot good safe night to all in Usa in Hurricane`s way Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 0 September 3rd 04 11:10 PM
Silent night?? CNYstitcher Quilting 17 January 5th 04 12:47 AM
(LONG) I bought Dear Hannah last night ... DeB Shaw Quilting 0 August 8th 03 03:03 PM