Pingy: Brendaaaaaaa...... !

Old June 17th 05, 02:02 AM
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
news:SVose.14662$L65.3795@trnddc05:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:48:13 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:06:19 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:36:04 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
snip
snip
snip
snip
snip

Why not?

You made me have to go get some.

I have some too. I hate the stuff tho.

Now that's just plain silly.

Well, I was hungry. I might try some. Just to see if I like it now.

Now that's also just plain silly.

I seem to recall likeing the crunchy one but not the smooth one, or was
it the other way around.

Now that's /also/ just plain silly.

My memory isn't great.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

Old June 17th 05, 02:29 AM
Shortcake

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message ...
: "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: :
:
: "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: .. .
: : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : :
: :
: : "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
: : ...
: : : "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: : : :
: : :
: : : "Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
: : : oups.com...
: : : : Ok, WTF did you say to these beaders
: : : :
: : : : Talking about you, too, ****cake.
: : : :
: : :
: : : How rude !
: : :
: : :
: : :
: : : Took the words right out of my keyboard.
: :
: : Hiya Phil !
: : Need them back ? Hey, I see ya got your clock fixed.
: :
: :
: :
: : I think my newsreader is ignoring my clock or some ****.
:
: How very rude ! LOL.
:
:
: No respect, some newsreaders.
:
:
: I haven't touched
: : it. It's not my fauuuuuuuuuuuuuuult.
:
: Suuuuure sure.
:
:
:
: IT ISNT!
IZ SO!

--
SS~
~*~

FWIW, I am not tolerant and have no plans to be, I am mean and cruel and
horrible and I have an icy smile.

PS. Don't mess around with Shortcake, she has maggots in her coochie and a Schiavo brain.
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 17th 05, 02:33 AM
Shortcake

: wrote:
:
: "Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
: news :
: On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:32:35 +0100, Phil Kyle
: wrote:
:
: ah verbally sodomised in
: news:KVJre.11141$9a1.2788@trnddc01:
:
: Phil Kyle wrote:
: "Shortcake" verbally sodomised in
: :
:
: snip
:
: Took the words right out of my keyboard.
:
: Hmmm . . . I got peanut butter in mine.
:
: What's your secret?
:
: I only eat peanut butter in a vacuum.
:
: Do NOT mention peanut butter.
:
:
: Why not?
:
: You made me have to go get some.
:
:
: I have some too. I hate the stuff tho.

I could live on peanutbutter and chocolate.

--
SS~
~*~

Old June 17th 05, 10:10 AM
Peter Hucker

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:36:25 +0100, Phil Kyle wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:47:13 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:05:50 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news

snip
snip
snip

snip

snip

I've read it already, AFAIC it doesn't state who is responsible for
the mandatory headers. Though I did a little experiment and it looks
like if you omit them then the server slaps one on itself. So either
is the answer. FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!1111111

This post has a date set by me as 1995.

Bugger.

"Plusnet news
441 437 Rejected 2473 000100 TooOld"

At least plusnet know what they're doing.

Setting date to 2015.....

It didn't even bother telling me why this time, just:

"Plusnet news
441 435 "

Hmmm now it's doing it again, with the correct date, I think I got it
confused.

I suppose it depends on how the server is set up. Maybe some want all
of the mandatory headers and others aren't quite so fussy.

Plusnet also appears to have a broken mail server. I often receive spam
which is truncated - I get only 4 headers and no body. The plusnet mail
server does not insert its received line, I think due to a naughty
square bracket inserted intentionally or unintentionally by the spammer.
Unfortunately it's so ****ed up I cannot be sure who sent it.

Don't start that billion character line length ****!

Get with the times you old fogey. I'm surprised you even know what a supermarket is.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com

_ _
_| | | |_
| | |______OOOOo__________oOOOO_______| | |
[| | |--------(`,----------\`,---------| | |]
|_| | ) ( ) ( | |_|
|_| / | | \ |_|
| | \\\\\\// | |
\ / | - - | \ /
/ \ ( a a ) / \
| | | L | | |
| | \ == / | |
| /_.\____/._\ |
\ || || /
\ | '-..-' | /
| ; ; |
| / \ |
\ /
| |
| __ |
|===[LI]===|
)"""`""`"""(
/ \
/ ,____, \
/'-._ .' '. _.-'\
/ / \ \
| / \ |
(_ / \ _)
| `\ /` |
|___| |___|
|===/ \===|
_/\._( )_./\_
/` | | _`\
`""""`"" ""`"""`
Old June 17th 05, 10:11 AM
Peter Hucker

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:36:55 +0100, Phil Kyle wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news

wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news

snip
snip
snip

snip

snip

I've read it already, AFAIC it doesn't state who is responsible for
the mandatory headers. Though I did a little experiment and it looks
like if you omit them then the server slaps one on itself. So either
is the answer. FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!1111111

I read that as "the server slaps itself".

Prevert!

Is that a pervert who has a premature ejaculation problem?

Yes. My friend says.

Your "friend" eh? Hmmm....

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Create instant designer stubble by sucking a magnet and dipping your chin in a bowl of iron fillings.
Old June 17th 05, 10:11 AM
Peter Hucker

wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:06:19 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

snip
snip
snip

snip
snip
snip

snip

Now that's just plain silly.

Well, I was hungry. I might try some. Just to see if I like it now.

Now that's also just plain silly.

I seem to recall likeing the crunchy one but not the smooth one, or was it
the other way around.

Now that's /also/ just plain silly.

Why are you slashing?

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Join the Navy and feel a man!
Old June 17th 05, 10:11 AM
Peter Hucker

wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news

snip
snip
snip

snip
snip

snip

snip

I have some too. I hate the stuff tho.

Now that's just plain silly.

Well, I was hungry. I might try some. Just to see if I like it now.

Now that's also just plain silly.

I seem to recall likeing the crunchy one but not the smooth one, or was it
the other way around.

They taste the same. Just different textures.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Definition of Necrophillia: That Uncontrollable Urge To Crack Open A Cold One.
Old June 17th 05, 10:13 AM
Peter Hucker

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:40:32 +0100, Phil Kyle wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:51:53 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:06:54 +0100, Phil Kyle
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" verbally sodomised in
news

snip
snip
snip

snip
snip

snip

snip

If you were an allergic person you'd be ****ed. Everything has a
trace of something or other in it.

the troble with modern medicine is people with problems like this no
longer die off. They're ****ing up evolution.

LOL! You heartless *******.

Correct. Survival of the fittest and all that.

Are you fit?

Fitter than an allergic person.

Anyway most allergies are probably because
people are so anal about hygiene, people never build up a sensible
immune system so it goes nuts (er, scuse the pun).

Are you trying to say you never wash?

I mean hygiene as in dettol and bleaching everything in sight, not so much
personal hygiene.

I know someone like that. He actually jetwashes wheelie bins.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

[...]

[...]