Introduction

Old June 9th 04, 03:24 PM
Anna MCM

Default Introduction

Sarah wrote:
Hi folks,

Just a quick introduction - my name's Sarah and I'm from Kent in the
UK (::waves to Christine:. Many years ago I learnt to knit, but
that was about it for me and yarn. Then a few months ago someone
taught me how to spin, which led me to look at what to do with the
yarn; so I've learnt to crochet (Stitchguide rocks!) and am thinking
of taking up knitting again. One day I hope to have a go at weaving,
but my yarn needs a bit of improvement before I get that far! Looking
forward to reading the group.

Hello Sarah and welcome from Sweden!
So you can now proudly say that you master all the process from the
fleece to the final product! How lovely!

Bye,

Anna Maria

Old June 9th 04, 08:34 PM
Aud

Hi Sarah! I also want to give you a warm welcome!
AUD from Norway ;-))
alrefsnesathotmaildotcom
http://community.webshots.com/user/dual44

Anna MCM wrote in message ...
Sarah wrote:
Hi folks,

Just a quick introduction - my name's Sarah and I'm from Kent in the
UK (::waves to Christine:. Many years ago I learnt to knit, but
that was about it for me and yarn. Then a few months ago someone
taught me how to spin, which led me to look at what to do with the
yarn; so I've learnt to crochet (Stitchguide rocks!) and am thinking
of taking up knitting again. One day I hope to have a go at weaving,
but my yarn needs a bit of improvement before I get that far! Looking
forward to reading the group.

Hello Sarah and welcome from Sweden!
So you can now proudly say that you master all the process from the
fleece to the final product! How lovely!

Bye,

Anna Maria

AD: NEW 3-D Mini Pagoda Pattern, On Sale for it's introduction T2945 Beads 0 July 17th 04 09:36 PM
Introduction Janise Ross Yarn 1 June 10th 04 03:33 AM
Introduction norma woods Yarn 1 June 9th 04 10:13 PM
introduction NDIrishO3 Quilting 22 April 7th 04 05:37 PM
Newbie Introduction Kathryn Becker Yarn 22 January 23rd 04 11:32 PM