Light blue Minkee?

Old August 8th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

Default Light blue Minkee?

Hello,
I'm finally working on a quilt for Sasha, chief QI, and using a
lovely "brown gelatto minkee" of which I cannot find more! Never
mind, I thought it would be nice to make a little pillow of light blue
minkee to go with it, and it would take only about 1/2 yard of Minkee.
I don't want to order that, so I wondered if someone here would like
to trade? Maybe you have a little leftover from a baby project? I
have fabric and Scottish things... let's talk!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old August 8th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Can't help with light blue but I have approx 1/2 yard
"scraps" of two shades of brown, white and black. Let me
know if Her Majesty would deign to consider an alternative.

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message
: Hello,
: I'm finally working on a quilt for Sasha, chief QI, and
using a
: lovely "brown gelatto minkee" of which I cannot find more!
Never
: mind, I thought it would be nice to make a little pillow
of light blue
: minkee to go with it, and it would take only about 1/2
yard of Minkee.
: I don't want to order that, so I wondered if someone here
would like
: to trade? Maybe you have a little leftover from a baby
project? I
: have fabric and Scottish things... let's talk!
:
:
: -- Jo in Scotland

Old August 9th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Johanna Gibson

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:57:49 +1000, "Cats" wrote:

Can't help with light blue but I have approx 1/2 yard
"scraps" of two shades of brown, white and black. Let me
know if Her Majesty would deign to consider an alternative.

-- replied privately

-- Jo in Scotland