finished, finished, finished, finished, finished

Old August 7th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

Default finished, finished, finished, finished, finished

In article 6GCBg.16301$RD.110@fed1read08,
"Terbear" wrote:

that's right, I finished 5 quilts. While the boys were away for the weekend,
I found the time to make binding for 5 quilts & they are finally all
finished....wanna see?:
mad about plaid: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04642

Your Pick swap round 2 quilt, be sure to click photos for close up,
especially the close up of the quilting:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album80

Sammy's candy jar quilt, and yes, that is candy corn binding (Joshua's
idea):
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04624

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM bandana cowboy:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04638

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM Aubrey Rose:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04628

boy is it sure nice to get that much closer to caught up!
Teri

Omigosh, Teri! You were *busy*! G I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite
of the five you finished up -- they're all just wonderful!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 7th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

You're speaking my language, Teri!

Finished is my favorite kind of quilt. G
And you do it so well!

Congrats on all these projects.
What's next?

Ragmop/Sandy--slaver-drive...er...Finisher ;-P

Old August 7th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Wow you have been a good girl.Brownie points to you and congratulations on
lovely quilts!
"Terbear" wrote in message
that's right, I finished 5 quilts. While the boys were away for the
weekend, I found the time to make binding for 5 quilts & they are finally
all finished....wanna see?:
mad about plaid: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04642

Your Pick swap round 2 quilt, be sure to click photos for close up,
especially the close up of the quilting:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album80

Sammy's candy jar quilt, and yes, that is candy corn binding (Joshua's
idea):
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04624

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM bandana cowboy:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04638

2005-2006 RCTQ BOM Aubrey Rose:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04628

boy is it sure nice to get that much closer to caught up!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old August 7th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA

Wow!! 5 quilts in one weekend?! Did you eat or sleep? All I got done was
cutting out the "in between" blocks for a quilt I have in progress, and I
thought I was doing well. Sign. I guess not. But, yours are beautiful. I
especially like the "mad about plaid" one!! It just sings to me. Maybe it
needs a home? vbg
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

Old August 8th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

Thanks, it feels so good to get them all finished!

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Cats" wrote in message
Teri

They are all lovely. Congratulations!!!

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

:
: Your Pick swap round 2 quilt, be sure to click photos for
close up,
: especially the close up of the quilting:
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album80
:
: Sammy's candy jar quilt, and yes, that is candy corn
binding (Joshua's
: idea):
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04624
:
: 2005-2006 RCTQ BOM bandana cowboy:
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04638
:
: 2005-2006 RCTQ BOM Aubrey Rose:
: http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/DSC04628
:
: boy is it sure nice to get that much closer to caught up!
: Teri
:
: --

Old August 8th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

well thank you!

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Patti" wrote in message
That's marvellous to get all those done, Teri.
Good for you - they're so eye-catching, too.
.
In message 6GCBg.16301$RD.110@fed1read08, Terbear
writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old August 8th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

I was lucky, I had one extra day since they left on Thursday.
I am waiting on one more block & then I will be working on my round 3 quilt!
Can't wait, it is sure to be a very "fun" quilt!

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Louise" wrote in message
Great work, Teri! Of course, I'm rather partial to the Your Pick, but I
like them all. Want to come up here and find some time for me? I could use
a weekend to myself!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 8th 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

It was nothing really....since they were already quilted, the binding was a
cinch! I waited for the little one to go to bed, then cut them all out in
one night & attached about one and 1/2 bindings a night. They went fast
since I did machine binding.
Oh, and coffee really helped too!

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
That's just got to be world's record in finishing. Wow. And the quilts
are wonderful. I especially love the candy jar quilt. Happy dancing for
you. Now. Tell us. We all need to know. Exactly how did you manage to
finish 5 in one weekend? There are certainly some skills you need to
share with us. Polly

Old August 8th 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

I did try to sleep when the little one did...but yes, I did get a few hours
in every day.

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
Maybe I should send my "boys" away soon! Great job of finishing UFO's.
Did you have time to sleep?

Susan

Old August 8th 06, 08:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

thanks! I didn't always care for plaids, but when I saw this quilt, I knew I
had to make it! It is one of my favorites so far!!!

--

wrote:

that's right, I finished 5 quilts.

These are all wonderful, Teri! I'm partial to plaids.

NancyB (NS, Canada)
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt