Patterns for knitting and crocheting

Old August 1st 03, 02:55 PM
spampot

Default Patterns for knitting and crocheting

xray_momma wrote:
http://www.craftfreebies.com/crochetandknitting.html

While surfing, I came accross this site and thought some of you might be
interested. They have free patterns and instructions for all types of
crafts, not only yarn crafts. Maybe some of you can find something of
interest.

Wow! thanks.

Old August 1st 03, 08:35 PM
Shillelagh

It's a great site, but I tried clicking on the left side menu for the
Crochet and Knitting Patterns and kept getting an "error on page" message
and it wouldn't go anywhere. Pout.

I was able to access some of the sites listed in the main part of the page,
and printed off a pattern for a beautiful shawl.

Shelagh

Old August 1st 03, 08:40 PM
Shillelagh

While looking through the site, I came across another link that is
incredible! Have a look and see what you think:

http://www.knittingpages.com/free%20...ns%20index.htm

Shelagh

Old August 1st 03, 08:53 PM
Katherine Burgess

Beauty, SHelagh! I had that one before, but lost it in a major crash.
Thanks.
Katherine

Old August 2nd 03, 04:56 PM
NoraBalcer

Great site Shelagh, thanks for posting.

Nora
Old August 2nd 03, 08:14 PM
xray_momma

Gee, thanks for pointing out that site. Great!!

Xray