AD ~ New Stuff AND a Holiday Sale!

Old November 20th 03, 08:09 PM
Mj

Default AD ~ New Stuff AND a Holiday Sale!

Hello everyone!

November is rapidly coming to a close and the holidays are almost
here! If you haven't yet started making those special presents - or
even if you have and just want to add to your bead stash! - I have
lots of wonderful beads for you.

First of all, though, if you have my eBay store bookmarked, would
you please change the URL to:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230?refid=store
By using this link to enter the store, I'll receive some savings on
my fees for a short time. Every little bit helps to keep bead prices
down!

On to the beads! Lots of my listings are part of a great holiday
sale and are listed at 30% off AND all my remaining Hill Tribe
silver is on sale at 20% off. Do a search for "HOLIDAY" and you'll
find them all (HOLIDAY must be all caps and leave the check in the
box for 'in title and description'). The store is undergoing a bit
of a renovation as eBay now allows more categories in that format.
So I've separated out some of the more popular bead styles into
their own departments and I've set the store to show items in
gallery view so you'll be better able to see them. I'd love to hear
if the new format is helping your shopping experience!

New stuff! Two new styles are now listed: hex cylinders made of
vintage glass cane AND a new medium size drop bead. Both come in
lots of colors. The hex beads are in the limited availability
category and the drops are in, what else? - the drops and daggers
category. Both the medium and large drops would do nicely for the
pretty woven necklace featured on page 58 of the December Bead and
Button magazine.

Check back in a few days for pearl listings. I found some yummy
ones at a show last weekend!

Have fun shopping in my sto
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230?refid=store

And as always - Happy Beading!

Mj

=================================
Marjean Cline
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause

Old November 20th 03, 09:42 PM
MargieK

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:09:23 -0800, "Mj"
wrote:

Have fun shopping in my sto
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230?refid=store

And as always - Happy Beading!

I did, I did! Thank you. :=))))

--
Margie
http://snurl.com/2u8t

Old November 20th 03, 11:21 PM
Marissa Undercofler

MJ! Your Killing me here!!! I LOVE the stuff in your store and want atleast
one of everything, but I could never afford it all! I love your FP crystals.

You seem knowledgable about the czech crystals, so I have a question for
you. Do they make bicones similar to those of the Swarovski ones? I am
asking because I really like this RAW stitch, and I don't have many bicones
to work with and would like more but don't have the cash to spend on all the
swarovskis that I would want.

Marissa

Old November 21st 03, 12:50 AM
Mj

Hi Marissa -

Czech firepolished beads are a different type of glass than what's used for
Swarovski crystals. I can get lead crystal beads from the Czech Republic
similar to the Swarovski's, but they're just as expensive and not available
in all the lovely colors that Swarovski produces. Unfortunately, the
firepolished beads don't come in a faceted bicone shape - wish they did,
though. I could sell a zillion of them! The 4mm firepolished beads also
work with RAW, but the result isn't quite as crisp and glittery as it is
with the crystals. (

Mj

"Marissa Undercofler" wrote in
message t...