Signing off for a while

Old October 24th 05, 06:39 PM
Susan Torrens

Default Signing off for a while

DH and I are into the final packing stage. I have several quilt projects
packed, as well as fabric for the two quilts I'll be teaching this winter.
I have also brought along a bunch of almost finished items, so hopefully
I'll have lots done by spring. Still packing my sewing/quilting gear, then
a few clothes as well. Tomorrow I'll be able to clean out the refrigerator
and do the final loads of washing and we'll be on the highway heading south
on Wednesday morning.
We should be arriving in Zephryhills FL by Friday night, so I'll probably be
back on the net Saturday or Sunday.
Don't have too much fun while I'm travelling......

--
Susan in Kingston ON
packing, packing, packing.........

Old October 24th 05, 07:20 PM
Patti

Have a safe journey, Susan; and a happy and healthy winter - not that we
won't be seeing you around.!
..
In message , Susan Torrens
writes
DH and I are into the final packing stage. I have several quilt projects
packed, as well as fabric for the two quilts I'll be teaching this winter.
I have also brought along a bunch of almost finished items, so hopefully
I'll have lots done by spring. Still packing my sewing/quilting gear, then
a few clothes as well. Tomorrow I'll be able to clean out the refrigerator
and do the final loads of washing and we'll be on the highway heading south
on Wednesday morning.
We should be arriving in Zephryhills FL by Friday night, so I'll probably be
back on the net Saturday or Sunday.
Don't have too much fun while I'm travelling......

--
Susan in Kingston ON
packing, packing, packing.........
http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 24th 05, 09:03 PM
Pat in Virginia

Susan:
Do you ever come through Virginia, going either north or south??
We are not terribly far from I-95. Perhaps when you migrate north
next Spring, we can have a meetup! Safe travels!
PAT in VA/USA

Old October 24th 05, 09:31 PM
nana2b

Safe travel for you and DH. Linda in Tx

Old October 25th 05, 12:21 PM
Estelle Gallagher

Safe journey Susan and will look forward to hearing of your progress over
the winter!! Estelle uk

Old October 25th 05, 04:26 PM
Susan Torrens

We usually stay on I-81, then head south on I-77. That way we are not too
far from Mary Jo's in Gastonia NC!

--
Susan in Kingston ON
quilting - what else?

Old October 25th 05, 08:59 PM
Bonnie Patterson

Hey, wave and yell as you go past exit 302 on I-81 in VA. you'll be
going past me!

Bonnie, In Middletown, VA

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:26:29 -0400, "Susan Torrens"
wrote:

We usually stay on I-81, then head south on I-77. That way we are not too
far from Mary Jo's in Gastonia NC!

Signing off for now Maureen Wozniak Quilting 1 March 17th 05 02:55 PM
Signing off Julia Altshuler Quilting 6 February 7th 05 01:19 AM
OT signing off Shirley Shone Beads 11 November 4th 04 05:11 PM
signing off for now DrQuilter Quilting 6 September 27th 04 07:45 PM