simply quilts episode HELP!

Old October 23rd 05, 11:41 PM
Cheryl in Oz

Default simply quilts episode HELP!

LizA
I haven't noticed these out here. What sizes can you get? I will ask at
our local hardware before aksing anyone to send me any LOL.
--
Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

"Liz A." wrote in message
oups.com...
The mylar washers I found at the hardware store were much thinner than
the nylon or the metal ones. If you can't find them, I'd be more than
happy to pick some up for you. Just let me know what size(s) you need.

LizA.
Kent, WA

Old October 24th 05, 12:47 PM
Kate G.

Where in the store did you find them? With plumbing stuff... or regular
hardware..? I checked Home Depot regular hardware
(Nuts/bolts/screws/washers) but they didn't have anything like that
there....

Kate in MI

Old October 24th 05, 12:48 PM
Kate G.

Also -- one more question -- what is the exact name on the packaging -- a
company name or something like that? Maybe I can find them online too!

Thanks!

Kate in MI

Old October 24th 05, 05:16 PM
Marcella Peek

In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

Also -- one more question -- what is the exact name on the packaging -- a
company name or something like that? Maybe I can find them online too!

Thanks!

Kate in MI

I hunted around and found this place:

http://www.dukane-store.com/mylwasbydoz.html

marcella
Old October 24th 05, 09:18 PM
Pat in Virginia

Sandi:
I've purchased oodles of 'stuff' for 'just in case' and now I
can't remember what the heck most of the stuff is!!
Chagrined in VA, PAT

shhdesigns wrote:

another alternative is using the appropriate sticky circles used for pricing
garage sale items. You can find them in different sizes at dollar stores.
Some folks don't even bother to take them out.

Put the sticky side out to hold onto your seam allowance. I've not tried
it, but have purchased some "just in case".

Simply Quilts Hankies Tina Quilting 6 April 9th 05 01:15 AM
Simply Quilts Schedule for April - No fooling! AliceW Quilting 2 April 5th 05 11:48 AM
Simply Quilts March Schedule Gothikka Quilting 1 February 26th 05 02:04 PM
Sad news for Canadian fans of Simply Quilts Allyson Brown Quilting 7 October 17th 04 08:52 PM
Petition to keep Simply Quilts on the air twice a day Hope Quilting 12 August 6th 03 10:19 PM