request :)

Old June 1st 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
me

Default request :)

I know that most of the folks here are doing a lot of knitting, but perhaps
there are some that crochet as well??? I hope..lol.....i am in desperate
need of a pattern for small thread crochet fans..maybe 2x3 inches.....i have
plugged everything i can think of into google and checked out DMOZ..the
antique ppern llibrary and all the Weldon;s that i have in my own
library......if anyone knows of a pattern and where i could find it, i would
be so appreciative....i would certainly be willing to buy a leaflet with
some fan patterns in it.....

thanks so much...

me

Old June 1st 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

me wrote:
I know that most of the folks here are doing a lot of knitting, but perhaps
there are some that crochet as well??? I hope..lol.....i am in desperate
need of a pattern for small thread crochet fans..maybe 2x3 inches.....i have

http://store.buttercupminiatures.co....wCat&Submit=Go

about 4 from the bottom is a fireplace fan. Will that one do?
Old June 1st 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

me wrote:
I know that most of the folks here are doing a lot of knitting, but perhaps
there are some that crochet as well??? I hope..lol.....i am in desperate
need of a pattern for small thread crochet fans..maybe 2x3 inches.....i have
plugged everything i can think of into google and checked out DMOZ..the
antique ppern llibrary and all the Weldon;s that i have in my own
library......if anyone knows of a pattern and where i could find it, i would
be so appreciative....i would certainly be willing to buy a leaflet with
some fan patterns in it.....

thanks so much...

me

me,

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/miniature.html

I hope this one helps.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old June 1st 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

me wrote:
I know that most of the folks here are doing a lot of knitting, but perhaps
there are some that crochet as well??? I hope..lol.....i am in desperate
need of a pattern for small thread crochet fans..maybe 2x3 inches.....i have
plugged everything i can think of into google and checked out DMOZ..the
antique ppern llibrary and all the Weldon;s that i have in my own
library......if anyone knows of a pattern and where i could find it, i would
be so appreciative....i would certainly be willing to buy a leaflet with
some fan patterns in it.....

thanks so much...

me

It seems odd to say "Hello me" (lol)

I have managed to find 4 free patterns for you for miniature fans. The
first one is for a pot pourri sachet which could be adapted by making
just one section. The other 3 are for tiny fans made in crochet cotton.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/fanpotpourri.html
http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/miniaturefan.html
http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/april8.html
http://home.wideopenwest.com/~sag55/fan.html

Good luck with your project
Bernadette

Old June 1st 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

rcty is a newsgroup for knitting *and* crocheting.... as well as other yarn
related crafts. )

A real challenge, for sure! I went searching and found a lot of really
pretty things made in thread.... my favorite that my oldest aunt made years
ago (nut cup & saucer). Mind you, I didn't take the time to look at *every*
page on the websites... but here are the two nicest websites with the most
to offer that I found. Hopefully somewhere in amongst all of those patterns
you can find what you are looking for. Sad thing is, I *know* that I have
seen that pattern somewhere... but where is the mystery.

http://www.craftown.com/crochet.htm

http://www.myhq.com/public/p/u/purl/links.html

Enjoy the pages, and good luck.... I hope you find the pattern you want.

*hugs*
Gemini

Old June 1st 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

Hi there! I enjoy making doll clothes, and crochet thread works well
for that.

Wendy

Old June 1st 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Hmmm... what if you use thread and a smaller crochet hook... I wonder if
this pattern would work for you?
http://www.geocities.com/lindaslists/fandishcloth.htm

Here's another one... for a wedding though.
http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/june.html

Rats! Furhter down this page is a link to what is supposed to be "2 small
fans" (I *knew* I had seen a pattern before, and this is likely where it
was)... but it doesn't work anymore. This is also the site where I got the
last link from.
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/fashion.html

*sigh* I tried. Sorry!

*hugs*
Gemini

Old June 1st 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

BINGO... I found one! http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/miniaturefan.html

I hope this is what you were looking for! )

*hugs*
Gemini

Old June 1st 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Oooh, that potpourri one is really pretty, isn't it? Thank you for
sharing... I hadn't seen that one in my search. )

*hugs*
Gemini

I have managed to find 4 free patterns for you for miniature fans. The
first one is for a pot pourri sachet which could be adapted by making just
one section. The other 3 are for tiny fans made in crochet cotton.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/fanpotpourri.html
http://members.optusnet.com.au/we2/miniaturefan.html
http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/april8.html
http://home.wideopenwest.com/~sag55/fan.html

Good luck with your project
Bernadette

Hello and a request for help Jeanne Burton Sewing 6 August 6th 05 06:25 PM
OT request Diana Curtis Beads 0 December 14th 04 06:15 PM
request for help Sarah Beads 0 June 24th 04 03:53 PM
OT Request for help Yolan Schroeder Machine Knit 0 June 15th 04 07:59 PM
Hug Request !! Frosty772 Quilting 13 April 8th 04 10:43 PM