Public Service Announcement for Polymer Clayers

Old October 18th 03, 03:19 PM
Jeanne Rhea

Default Public Service Announcement for Polymer Clayers

Lapidary Journal has published a new magazine called Step-by-Step
Clay Jewelry. First issue goes on sale November 18. According to the
blurb
in Lapidary Journal's current issue..."Accomplished jewelers show
you how to make projects using the new polymer and metal clays, as
well as the more traditional porcelain. You can find the new baby
in a bookstore near you, or online at
http://www.lapidaryjournal.com/store/sbsguides.cfm "
So no more complaining that polymer clay gets no respect! Of
course, we do know that it took Polymercafe to show them! HAHA

The picture of the Clay Jewelry issue is not yet shown, but will be
soon. I can barely read the front cover of the issue in the LJ. The
bracelet on the cover has a Donna Kato look, but could be someone
elses. It says "15 Illustrated Projects you can do Yourself,
Fabulous Polymer Clay Pendants, Silver Clay Bead Caps and Graduated
Beads, Exotic Raku Beads, Stylish Marriages of Clays, Pastel
Porcelain Buttons, Easy to Follow Directory and Complete Tool and
Supply Lists...."

Their other issues I think have been quarterly of these Step-by-Step
magazines, so I think there will be more.

Jeanne
http://www.heartofclay.com
P. S. My spell check always tells me that there is no such word as
clayers. So what are we suppose to be called?

http://www.heartofclay.com
eBay auctions
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/vintagenet2/